Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love being apolitical

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Being apolitical has helped make my life less stressful. I use to be a republican and retarded Trump supporter but after he lost I realized that it really doesn’t matter. Things will play out regardless of my feelings or emotions. Wasting emotional energy about getting angry at biden or at some leftist policies won’t do anything but stress myself out. The elites have their own plans that they will carry out regardless of who I vote for. The best thing to do is just laugh at absurdity of the political system because we don’t have any real choices except two. Either pick red or blue. There’s no third or fourth option.

Politics are normie copes, this world is beyond solution and everyday worsens.
People wake up and live each day after constantly lying to themselves that "someday things will be better, we just gotta improve", or else they rope.
The creed of the slaves of jews. They gotta believe in something after all.....

Mu political party is for burning soyciety to the ground

Politics are normie copes, this world is beyond solution and everyday worsens.
People wake up and live each day after constantly lying to themselves that "someday things will be better, we just gotta improve", or else they rope.
The creed of the slaves of jews. They gotta believe in something after all.....
yeah people need false hope to continue to persevere. The Jews don’t want their slaves to drop out of the workforce just yet. The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up, it’s a word that holds no true meaning.