Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love being a short guy

Vbhhfdhyhifvjtfjj cxxhudhtguggbydgutrhufgufv
GIF by Beta consulting

coping > facing reality

Too much text wall DNR after 3 paragraphs.

he's lying to himself

I'm 5'7 and I had sex in high school once before girls were exposed to the endless sea of online Chads and relationships were still novel to them. Trust me bro it's all about personality :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Dnr because soyfag

I'm 5'7 and I had sex in high school once before girls were exposed to the endless sea of online Chads and relationships were still novel to them. Trust me bro it's all about personality :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Chads.is

I'm 5'7 and I had sex in high school once before girls were exposed to the endless sea of online Chads and relationships were still novel to them. Trust me bro it's all about personality
Maybe your right .

I think he overdosed on copium and died. The text is deleted.