Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I love Asian guys but it just so happens

Western noodlewhores are a lost cause. Western ricecels should just settle for a mainland noodlewhore. They're basically the same in terms of attractiveness, but less bitchy.

i bet most of the threads in r/asianmasculanity are just about noodlewhores being whitened by white cocku and ricecels seething like crazy in that sub.

The struggle is real :lul:

What even makes noodlewhores be like this?

@Lv99_BixNood ’s jihad against noodlewhores is reaching isis 2014 levels

They say taking the blackpill makes a mother fucka crazy, but look what happens when you don't take it and have to cope with all your women lusting after white chad
They can't escape the blackpill even if they wanted to.

They can't escape the blackpill even if they wanted to.
The blackpill always comes to collect and those at the bottom don't have the luxuries to ignore it, sorry ricecel bros

They are one of the most obsessed with white men race ever I swear to god white women are not giving half the obsession Asian whores have for white men lol

Sounds like a roastie, and non-asian guys can't tell her age.

Women are all running the same program. Doesn't matter if they're White or Asian or White-adopted Asian. They have eyes only for winners, they nominate winners by racial association, and after sleeping with their chosen White winners, they need to cover up the less-palatable racial implications of their dating "preferences." Here we see an AF shifting the blame, claiming to have never received attention from AM. How is that remotely possible? For that to happen, she's either a 1/10 or keeps herself so neatly tucked away in White society that her circles have not even a hint of the dreaded Asian male.

Last edited:
i bet most of the threads in r/asianmasculanity are just about noodlewhores being whitened by white cocku and ricecels seething like crazy in that sub.
And gigacoping that they're 'rising up the heirarchy', because zoomer becky dogfuckers fetishize kpop faggitz.
Getting turned out by pink dick, and brainwashed by her stacy friendgroup

Months later, the feeling of anger persists
Nope, this is actually the first time I’ve visited this stupid forum in months because I have more productive things to do, you can keep rotting here everyday though, there’s not much else that retarded shitskins like yourself can do after all.

The moment you bring an ethnic w0men she becomes a wh0re, what a surprise.