Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost my teenage years to Inceldoom

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I lost my teenage years to Inceldoom and ostracism I didn’t get to enjoy my teenage years because of my Inceldoom and getting ostracized by my peers we only get to be a teenager once in a lifetime and I missed my chance to enjoy those years curse this nigger world I’ll never be in middle school or high school again now I have to go through adulthood as a lonely KHV even if I succeed I’m still gonna be an outcast lt’s unjust college Isn’t the same as high school

Same most my my teens were spent sitting at home with no one, raking leaves, cutting grass, sitting at churches, picking fruit, going homeless, and moving every 6-8 months.

I lost my teenage years to Inceldoom and ostracism I didn’t get to enjoy my teenage years because of my Inceldoom and getting ostracized by my peers we only get to be a teenager once in a lifetime and I missed my chance to enjoy those years curse this nigger world I’ll never be in middle school or high school again now I have to go through adulthood as a lonely KHV even if I succeed I’m still gonna be an outcast lt’s unjust college Isn’t the same as high school
So you are older than Teen and go to college. First things I've actually learned about you.

Nope. He’s only been out of school for a year after graduating.

The youth pill is one of the most destructive mentally. It leaves absolutely nothing to cope with left. Your life truly is over after your youth is gone.

So you are older than Teen and go to college. First things I've actually learned about you.
I’m not enrolled in college currently I’ve considered giving community college a try

Most truecels on this forum have done the same; youngcels here who have accepted the bitter truth that is the blackpill at an early age and aren't just edgy LARPers will realize this in their older years... :reeeeee:

Simply an effect of hypergamy, rising foid standards, and the treatment and dehumanization of subhumans as seen by most; even autistic Chad was partying due to reasons I have laid out before. :feelsclown:

I’m not enrolled in college currently I’ve considered giving community college a try
I think it would be smart to give it a try. If you manage to do well and get a decent job, you could afford more copes.
How old are you btw?

trucels don't go to university @Incelius Savage

wait till you go to university or college without any pussy, same shit but now you pay for it and you have increased responsabilities

feel ya bro

even if we were magically trasnforming to Bilzerians in our adulthood, it still won't be worth our lost teens

teen love > everything

The teen love pill broke me we will NEVER get that back even if we become millionaires

my teenage was so shit man, just dealt with constant poverty and pain. I can never get that time back, agepill is so brutal man :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am not going to dance around it, the teenage love pill is definitely a hard one to swallow. However, i find comfort in the fact that i know my life was very fucked up back then to the point that i didn't even think about girls at all. My class of 2016 was one of the shittiest group of people i have ever met, literally most of the females in that class where whores/lesbians or just way out of my league. In my freshman year i remember how one of the lesbians forced me to tie her shoe because nobody respected me and they never did. I was a lonely kid with few friends because most of the guys where just insufferable. The one girl i actually tried hitting on when i first started literally got snatched by a senior full of tattoos. I remember stalking her social media and she would post pictures of "this is what a real man looks like" which depicted a man dressed alongside the son for halloween. The sad part was the bitch posted this to be quirky but in reality she is getting creampied by a gangbanger.

Point is, yes that time period is important but it was also really shitty just like for many of you. I actually spent those years playing roblox and other games and believe it or not i look back on those years fondly despite my social life being non existent.