Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I lost my hugless status

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
this happened on friday,

no longer a KHHV, now a KHV. It took 23 years but a woman apart from my mother gave me a hug

I stayed behind 2 hours late at work helping out a staff member (45 year old milf-looking woman but doesn't have kids) with her admin work because she's fucking incompetent at it so she gets IT (which is pretty much just me) to help her out with things e.g "how can I insert this pdf into word?".

This time I stayed late because the manager was grilling her to send off the completed document on friday but she was slow as fuck despite given 3 days to do it.

tldr: she comes over whilst I was cleaning up the office and hugs me then ran to go home jfl

Last edited:
Fakecel moment

Brutal as foids live in tutorial mode. You break your back for a fucking hug.

Sounds like she values you solely for your utility to her.

I wish I would naturally be selfless and help others without expecting anything in return. But it's almost impossible for me to do. It just feels so cucked to help someone who is a sexhaver, my body just can't do it. But I think it's great if you do that as long as it's a 100% conscious choice and not because you were to weak to say no, or because you have an urge to simp for women.

Brutal as foids live in tutorial mode. You break your back for a fucking hug.
Ezgif 5 a99dade47a

my stepmom back when i was like 7 gave me a goodnight kiss on the lips :feelswhat: its about all i remember of her

Another 6 years posting on .is and u will touch a foids hand

She should have offered you sex for helping her, ungrateful bitch

even richard hammond is incel now

most cels have been hugged tbh, i was hugged before 18

Foidocracy in a nutshell. Man has such a great instinct for guardianship that we are used by foids. Pure training and taming.

I wish I would naturally be selfless and help others without expecting anything in return. But it's almost impossible for me to do. It just feels so cucked to help someone who is a sexhaver, my body just can't do it. But I think it's great if you do that as long as it's a 100% conscious choice and not because you were to weak to say no, or because you have an urge to simp for women.
It's the nature of my work but I didn't really have to do this because I don't do admin work and i'm not expected to help others with their specific job duties. I got compliments from the manager for doing it though. But no, I never help someone expecting anything in return, I just do it of my own volition

a blowjob at the very least but she has a husband
If he was Chad she would have fucked him, foids cheat on their normie husbands all the time

Was it from the front of back?

good for you, i wish i could hug someone even if it was a female relative and not just a stranger female

good for you, i wish i could hug someone even if it was a female relative and not just a stranger female
it'll happen one day, probably after you've helped some roastie with something. It was a brief second for me, felt elated for 2 seconds then empty inside once again

Another curry fakecel. Ignored.

I lost my hug less status at 13

Congrats bro. Brutal that it took that long though

good job wagie slave

Lucky for you

Happy for you Hammond

Hold up, you guys ought to know that not all hugs have the same meaning. More than likely, if a woman hugs you for working hard then it's not a sign of love, it's just a friendly hug. Sometimes, women's actions can be misinterpreted for signs of love.

I dont understand why hugging and hand holding is seen as important in here (apart from obviously being an IOI), personally I only care about Kissing and Virginity

For Woman everything Is a Take and Take instead of a give and Take .

Your pretty based

this happened on friday,

no longer a KHHV, now a KHV. It took 23 years but a woman apart from my mother gave me a hug

I stayed behind 2 hours late at work helping out a staff member (45 year old milf-looking woman but doesn't have kids) with her admin work because she's fucking incompetent at it so she gets IT (which is pretty much just me) to help her out with things e.g "how can I insert this pdf into word?".

This time I stayed late because the manager was grilling her to send off the completed document on friday but she was slow as fuck despite given 3 days to do it.

tldr: she comes over whilst I was cleaning up the office and hugs me then ran to go home jfl
Way to go brocel:feelsYall: