Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lost my central vision from being delusional and wanting to help normies

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
Now my life is 100X worse than ever. I see so bad it's even moderately annoying to use laptop from normal distance.

I lost my mind, I had this stupid feeling I want to help people (which is mostly normies) and I stared at the Sun prolonged time trying to get superpowers but only lost my central vision as the result.

For mentalcels, don't get delusional like I got delusional that day. Thank you.

Previously I may been nearing volcel spectrum a little bit, but now my life is probably worse than that of very most of you

Now my life is 100X worse than ever. I see so bad it's even moderately annoying to use laptop from normal distance.

I lost my mind, I had this stupid feeling I want to help people (which is mostly normies) and I stared at the Sun prolonged time trying to get superpowers but only lost my central vision as the result.

For mentalcels, don't get delusional like I got delusional that day. Thank you.
normies should die I tried to be friends with a old friend who is a normie and a nerd but apparently he hated me

i want to say bait but theres always the possibility that you are an actual truementalcel
Not bait. I really lost vision stupidly like this. I'm not even truementalcel. I simply developed psychosis when doing hardcore self improvement, then built some delusions in that psychosis. Didn't remove those delusions fully and got unlucky (that I did not know what I was doing the day I damaged my eyes).

I don't experience delusions anymore same as truementalcels. I had a friend with schizophrenia and I never even had delusions to nearly the extent he has them.

normies should die I tried to be friends with a old friend who is a normie and a nerd but apparently he hated me
Yes, exactly. I hate how my mind could been so wrong. Stupid fluctuating mind.

Before I had damaged my eyes, my eyesight was SO good I saw like tree leaves in MAXIMUM resolution or some bullshit and this made me a good guy because I was naive moron.

Not bait. I really lost vision stupidly like this. I'm not even truementalcel. I simply developed psychosis when doing hardcore self improvement, then built some delusions in that psychosis. Didn't remove those delusions fully and got unlucky (that I did not know what I was doing the day I damaged my eyes).

I don't experience delusions anymore same as truementalcels. I had a friend with schizophrenia and I never even had delusions to nearly the extent he has them.
cold showers, nofap, becoming high inhib and gymaxxing have nothing on staringatthesunmaxxing.
Seriously idk what foids must have told you to come to this but damn they weren't going easy on you.

Brutal sunrise and sunset only pill...

You're better off learning early version of huna.
(The Serge Swahili king books) the version based on the Hawaiian language.

Before the normies ruined it.

Brutal sunrise and sunset only pill...

You're better off learning early version of huna.
(The Serge Swahili king books) the version based on the Hawaiian language.

Before the normies ruined it.
I'd honestly not recommend sunrise and sunset only neither. There was a documentary Eat the Sun and the sungazing (morning and evening only) guy had macula burns on his scan. So even he lost some vision. He just was unaware he had lost it. Obviously for 1x prolonged sungaze if I had done it on safe times I'd be fine now.

I watched Eat the Sun AFTER the damage had already been done. Had I watched it sooner I wouldn't have damaged my eyes like a moron.

Last edited: