Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lost all my money

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
I haven't been posting because a few weeks ago I got non-stop charges from home depot (in total $5,000 which is all I had.) I realized 7 days afterwards when I got home from a technology retreat (going into the woods and pretending to be a hunter and gatherer for a week.) I immediately called my bank but they said that it was me because all the information matches up, IP and all. Even after contacting home depot it all went to my address but I had never seen packages. I don't have a security camera but I concluded that this person was stealing packages before I could even get to them. I have no money now and have been trying to find a job (I got fired) but no luck. any emotional support bros?

That's really fucked up bro I'm sorry.
Did you call the cops?
If they had your IP it means this was pretty sophisticated. Like they targeted you and penetrated your WiFi network and also had your card info and they had you under surveilance too to know when you are away from home to do their thing without you noticing.
It's pretty crazy.

Did you call the cops?
If they had your IP it means this was pretty sophisticated. Like they targeted you and penetrated your WiFi network and also had your card info and they had you under surveilance too to know when you are away from home to do their thing without you noticing.
It's pretty crazy.
I know. It's actually insane I've been non-stop researching it. I initially contacted the bank but upon hearing all the items that "I" ordered had been fulfilled I called the non-emergency number and said that someone stole packages and was scared about stalking and they said they couldn't do anything because it would be a waste of resources
If I was a hot girl they'd care though. Because who would stalk a boring incel loser for just 5,000 dollars

I know. It's actually insane I've been non-stop researching it. I initially contacted the bank but upon hearing all the items that "I" ordered had been fulfilled I called the non-emergency number and said that someone stole packages and was scared about stalking and they said they couldn't do anything because it would be a waste of resources
If I was a hot girl they'd care though. Because who would stalk a boring incel loser for just 5,000 dollars
You should report this to the police.
Also try contacting everyone involved. Like if it was a credit card call the credit card company. Call home depot. Call everyone involved see if you can get a clue.
But they definitely had you under surveillance and cops should at least do some reasearch.

Did you call the cops?
It's pretty crazy.
yeah the IP is the weird part

they must have parked in front of his house and borrowed his wifi. but also had his CC info? strange

they must have parked in front of his house and borrowed his wifi. but also had his CC info? strange
And know when he is away for a week so they can send the stuff to his address without him noticing.

Yeah I'm not sure either, just based off of what I was told I'm guessing either they confused the general location of the IP with it being cloned OR they hacked into my computer
maybe a relative or someone he knows I bet
I do know some people at my previous job who were aware I was going away for a while and I wasn't very liked so this is possible
But I have no idea if any of them were capable of something at this scale

Amerimutt land. Where they throw packages on your doorstep lol.

This is really fucked up.
tbhtbh
Here they have to take your autograph otherwise they have to take it back.
That jewland is beyond cucked. The people are shat on by their government and corporations and they're happy about it too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thats all kind of fucked up. Sorry for your loss man. Try contacting the delivery company for those packages. The worker ought to remember if he handed them to someone.
Ask around your neighbors if they saw anything, or maybe they have cameras.
Check your router logs.

i never had my own money to begin with

Thats all kind of fucked up. Sorry for your loss man. Try contacting the delivery company for those packages. The worker ought to remember if he handed them to someone.
Ask around your neighbors if they saw anything, or maybe they have cameras.

Wtf. That's messed up. I would definitely contact home depot and make sure that they didn't charge you excess fees or scam you somehow.

In so far, if they purchased items using your IP address, they would need to be logged into your WiFi, right?

My guess is that it's either:
1) Your relatives, or anyone you live with
2) Home depot that charged you for something somehow.

Do you live with anyone?

Last edited:
Have you thought about reporting this to the police?

Report this, keep all documentation, get a lawyer.

On top of everything else you have to deal with this. And some people still believe in fairness.

Wtf. That's messed up. I would definitely contact home depot and make sure that they didn't charge you excess fees or scam you somehow.

In so far, if they purchased items using your IP address, they would need to be logged into your WiFi, right?

My guess is that it's either:
1) Your relatives, or anyone you live with
2) Home depot that charged you for something somehow.

Do you live with anyone?
I don't live with anyone right now but I have a lot of neighbors and some coworkers who definitely dislike me
Have you thought about reporting this to the police?
Report this, keep all documentation, get a lawyer.
I'm gonna file a report at the police station (I've never done this before and I'm really nervous)
I don't know how often credit card fraud and identity fraud gets resolved though? any lawcels? could I be too late?

I don't live with anyone right now but I have a lot of neighbors and some coworkers who definitely dislike me

I'm gonna file a report at the police station (I've never done this before and I'm really nervous)
I don't know how often credit card fraud and identity fraud gets resolved though? any lawcels? could I be too late?
No it’s not too late. You’ve got time man. It was a lot of money.

You should go ahead with the police report.

Tell us how it goes.

You should have set up a sting operation and went ER on him.

An investigation was launched yesterday, it's really complicated and I can't say a lot but I can say I'm almost confident right now

An investigation was launched yesterday, it's really complicated and I can't say a lot but I can say I'm almost confident right now
That's good to hear :feelsokman:

Hope you get your shit back man. Keep us posted. :feelsokman:

Cruel world , Hope you get your stuff back

Sounds like they hacked your computer, how else would they know that you were gone on vacation, same IP. Now they know you are an incel too

I got home from a technology retreat (going into the woods and pretending to be a hunter and gatherer for a week.)
My response to this is not going to be typical like everyone else's, that's for sure lol

Its hard to feel sorry for you when you do cringey shit like this :feelskek:

You sound pretty privileged tbh, no person who has lived a hard life is going to want to "retreat" away from modern conveniences, they barely had these things in their lives to begin with

Going on a technology retreat is like a man willingly going celibate for a while when he can have sex :feelskek:

"I'm having too much sex guys, life is too good, I need a break, time for the "sex retreat" broooooos :soy:"

Talk about taking things for granted smh

None of this shit would have happened if you kept your ass home and was actually grateful for the life you had

There's escapism, and then there's stupidity, modern conveniences should never be something you try to "escape" from, humans as a species spent our entire existence trying to "escape" from nature and its inconveniences

I have no money now and have been trying to find a job (I got fired) but no luck. any emotional support bros?
You are on the right track, maybe after you spend a few days/weeks homeless you will have a change in your perspective and realize what it is you were taking for granted

Maybe a few hungry days away from a warm bed, running water, plumbing, entertainment at your finger tips, etc will make you forget about all this "technology retreat" nonsense

"Muh technology retreat :soy:"