Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost again

balduino25

balduino25

Greycel
hello brocels, today I realized that I am useless.
Everything I tried failed, my last chance to get some money did not go as I expected, I only receive ridicule from my colleagues.:fuk:
In addition to losing the genetic lottery, I came out retarded.
I thought I would have one last chance but luck is not on my side.
Sorry if I wrote wrong as my English is not very good.

Everything I tried failed, my last chance to get some money did not go as I expected, I only receive ridicule from my colleagues.:fuk:
Don't worry you're not alone, brother.

That is brutal

When you're fired it's the most brutal part (as an incel obviously cause as a chad you can make bitcoin online)

Kek what would be worse than being born unintelligent, talentless and ugly?
I also feel that pain GrAYcel.

i like reading posts like this, they make me feel like i'm not the only loser in the world:feelscomfy:

Ngl kinda curious how u fucked up? You seem kinda normal
Jail at 18, homeless at 19, Neet at 22. registered as a criminal because of dumb mistakes, not possible to ever find a job.
Bad reputation in my village and among relatives.

Welcome to the club brocel :feelsautistic:
Your english is fine don't worry about it.
All of us here failed a ton so I hope you know that you are not alone in feeling this.

Jail at 18, homeless at 19, Neet at 22. registered as a criminal because of dumb mistakes, not possible to ever find a job.
Damn..

Nothing left to do but to keep trying till you get something right though (it's either that or kill yourself).

I've tried and failed a lot of things, only recently had a few minor successes.

Working on something right now that should be complete but out of nowhere I hit a setback that may ruin the entire thing lol.

This shit just happens, but from my perspective the only option left for me is to keep trying more things, because the only alternative is death. To me, living decade after decade in mediocrity is just not an option, I'd rather kill myself.

A job isn't the only way to make money, especially in these times. In fact it's the worst way to make money. The question is, what are you doing with your free time to find other opportunities?. Because based on your posting I can only imagine that you spend most of your time doing drugs and drinking alcohol.

A job isn't the only way to make money, especially in these times. In fact it's the worst way to make money. The question is, what are you doing with your free time to find other opportunities?. Because based on your posting I can only imagine that you spend most of your time doing drugs and drinking alcohol.
Trust me, if i was able to make money, i would‘ve done it a long time ago.

Why did you go to jail? Do you live of off government benefits since you can't find a job?

Trust me, if i was able to make money, i would‘ve done it a long time ago.
Excuse me if I don't trust the guy who has this resume:
Jail at 18, homeless at 19, Neet at 22

Maybe you need to look for council outside of your own perception. Maybe your judgement is clouded and you aren't the kind of person that knows how to make proper life choices yet.

You don't really have the track record of someone who "knows better".

If you don't have a felony, I'd say your best bet is to join the military. No wars are going to be fought by the US anytime soon, the military pays great benefits if you serve long enough and do the research on how to get as much out of the system as possible, and it will provide you with the structure, responsibility and discipline you so clearly need.

This shit just happens, but from my perspective the only option left for me is to keep trying more things, because the only alternative is death. To me, living decade after decade in mediocrity is just not an option, I'd rather kill myself.
What are you calling mediocrity?

Limited access to:

-sex?
-food?
-sleep?
-knowledge/resources to stay stimulated?

or is it something else?

Welcome to my world!

Nature of offense: Purchase of sexual service.