Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost a game of fifa cuz of a fucking cunty chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Had a flashback to the cunt bullying me and lost concentration so they scored meaning it ended in a cunting draw. The butterfly effect man, all the stuff he's said to me which he forgets but I remember forever and all the tiny effects it has.

I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly.I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly.

I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly.I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly. I fucking hate being ugly.

I hate being ugly too

Download 3

Chad always wins never forget that

ptsdcel trait, brutal tbh

fifa is a chad game tbh

its a sport game. the only people i know irl who play it are chads so i just assume it has a largely chad playerbase, so im not surprised you ran into one tbh

its a sport game. the only people i know irl who play it are chads so i just assume it has a largely chad playerbase, so im not surprised you ran into one tbh
Ye u is right. In the UK tho football is so big that ppl who don't even play football or watch it just get it anyway.

I played footy when I was in middle school cuz genuinely only 1 group of males didn't play footy at lunch and that was the group full of gays and trans.

I used to play for a footy team for 1.5 years but I got bullied out of it cuz of my looks.

I still watch football now but I'm not a retard who supports a team who will scream or cry when a team wins or loses. I dunno y but I just have a genuine interest in the tactics and the psychology of the team's if ya know what I mean. Also there ain't a single footballer I like they is all the most boring ppl.

They aren't human hands you dingus, this is how they look when they're shaved
Get a haircut bro

based footballcel

I don't play fifa