Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I looked her right in the eye, said "How are you?" and got completely ignored...

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I was just walking buy and I decided to turn and ask the foid that was walking by me "how are you"?

I looked right at her while saying it too and she wasn't looking at me but rather straight ahead and she had this odd look on her face like you could tell she was really trying to ignore me.

And in case you think she might have not heard me, she wasn't wearing ear buds or anything and I definitely said that shit relativley loud.

If a foid won't even acknowledge the most basic form of social interaction that you give her it's so fucking over for you.

She's not attracted to you, and thus both looks down upon you and also negatively projects unfavourable traits onto you in a way so that she expects the worst and only the worst from you, having no need or desire to interact with you all because of your physical unattractiveness. :feelswhat:

She likely took a polite gesture of questioning as harassment, even fearful of what intentions a scary honkler like you could have, considering it came from such a physically attractive male; it's okay if it were Chad, though, smiles all around and likely her wondering what she did to be so lucky. :feelsclown:

Yeah I relate, happened to me a couple of times too. That's when you know you're really fucking ugly when women don't even respond to you but they'll treat you like air.