Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I looked at the pictures of my teen years, IT NEVER BEGAN

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
I looked at my pictures from when I was a teen, and it was brootal.
Just looking at the pictures you can obviously see I have autism, my 1,000 yard stare is similar to that of Adam Lanza, the way I position my hands like a kangaroo, the way I walk and always look down :incel:.
My jaw line looks like that of Bachar El Assad, the fact that it is so weak makes my neck look very long.
No wonder I got bullied.
000 343933l11

I didn't look bad as a kid, but as time went by I just got worse and worse

stunned height and bones grew to shit

I didn't look bad as a kid, but as time went by I just got worse and worse

stunned height and bones grew to shit
When I was a little kid, I looked ok/cute but then things went sideways, I wish I had been blackpilled early on, just so I could defend myself and cope from the bulliers.

When I was a little kid, I looked ok/cute but then things went sideways, I wish I had been blackpilled early on, just so I could defend myself and cope from the bulliers.
I wonder if a good diet and healthy upbringing would have changed things for the better for me

I wonder if a good diet and healthy upbringing would have changed things for the better for me
I definitively had an unhealthy diet, we were poor so I often only got the cheapest shit that upset my stomach.
But looking at my parents, most of it is written in my genes.
I wish I had grown up knowing more, with less bullying and more blackpill.
And I should have started SEAmaxxing when I was in my early 20s perhaps even before! I did it in my 30s, late is better than never.

I definitively had an unhealthy diet, we were poor so I often only got the cheapest shit that upset my stomach.
Healthy diets are cheaper than buying hordes of goyslop

Eating 3 meals a day is also a psyop

Healthy diets are cheaper than buying hordes of goyslop

Eating 3 meals a day is also a psyop
I had also an eating disorder, I went from underweight, to overweight, then back to underweight. Right now I got it under control.
If I had eaten correctly, I probably could have grown one inch more (But that won't have helped much).

But looking at my parents, most of it is written in my genes.
I wish I had grown up knowing more, with less bullying and more blackpill.
And I should have started SEAmaxxing when I was in my early 20s perhaps even before! I did it in my 30s, late is better than never.
How do you meet other SEAmaxers? I imagine they're quite laid back and it's not so hard to meet cool people

You should be careful about other SEAmaxxer, some will try to scam you when you see you are a newb.
On the otherhand it can be usefull, the first days in SEA I struggled to understand the game until I met another SEAmaxxer who was short on cash, he took me out to a bar under the condition I pay for everything, he showed me how it works there and we each took a girl home with us that night, it cost me about 300 USD in total, but was worth it.
He also taught me how to negociate with the girl, what the prices are, where to take them, how not to get scammed and so on.

I will always remember that night, when I took her to my hotel she told me to take a shower, once I had finished she was deep asleep.
Typical whore scam.
I was too horny and could not sleep, at around 4 am I finnaly decided to wake her up and while she was semi asleep I fugged her.
I noticed that she had a c-section scar that appeared to be recent, she was in her very early 20s and already a baby I told myself.
Later I got her Instagram and Facebook, I found out that she had already 2 or 3 children, the last one of them was fathered by another Brocel SEAmaxxer.
I always wear coomdooms, but I know for a fact that many of the bar whores are so drunk when you take them homethat you can fuck them without and even nutt in them without them even realising.
Brocels doing that should be severely punished!