Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I looked at a picture where I was a little boy

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
This picture is on my disabled ID card lol. Maybe I was 10 or something like that. My head looks like an alien's. I already looked incel when I was 8. My chin is barely there and looks deformed. I stare soullessly into the camera. the chin is very thin. Of course I already had glasses and looked like a school shooter (in GTA5).
My chin looks similar to his:
spooky-aliens-face-blue-light-in-background-3d-rendered-illustration.jpg

There's one picture of me at around 10 years old hung up at my dads house, I look like a complete subhuman, I have an alien head too, my parents used to make me have very short hair when I was young so it made my head look even worse. I look insanely depressed on all pictures and videos of me as a child, it's like I knew it was already over.

I actually saw a old picture of mine when i was 4 year old maybe 5 and i was smiling,oh that poor soul he didn´t know how much he would suffer,I Had a backyardingans t-shirt on it as well.

i see old pics and im sad or weird looking in them. i dont like pictures.