Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look like the older (and uglier) version of Johnny Depp

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
pJx2IVM.jpg

No wonder he isn't nearly as popular as he use to be, back in the mid 2000s this guy was all over the place and was like what Justin Bieber is now. If Johnny wasn't rich he would be rotting here with us under the tag "ex-Chad".
bgIfq1P.jpg

Chad to Incel transformation a thing? I've noticed it with pretty boys especially, look leonardo dicaprio he isn't an incel, but he went from a 9/10 slayer to a 6-7/10 guy.

It's called getting older and it's obviously a thing.

Women start to lose their value post 30
Men start to lose it post 50

Depp has aged pretty badly though.

Even the hottest Chad will have issue pulling Stacey's when he's 60.

WarmIncelation said:

Not this cope again...

CopingGymcel said:
Not this cope again...

How are facts cope ? You're honestly telling me that a 60 year old man has the same value he had at 25 ? That's ridiculous

WarmIncelation said:
How are facts cope ? You're honestly telling me that a 60 year old man has the same value he had at 25 ? That's ridiculous

I mean the female lose their value, men get better with age cope. A 40 year old female has more worth than a 20 year old man.

WarmIncelation said:
It's called getting older and it's obviously a thing.

Depp has aged pretty badly though.

Even the hottest Chad will have issue pulling Stacey's when he's 60.

Women start to lose their value after age 18 and men lose it after 25-30. Your numbers are comically high.

CopingGymcel said:
I mean the female lose their value, men get better with age cope. A 40 year old female has more worth than a 20 year old man.

Do you not know what cope means ? Because what I'm talking about isn't a cope. men do get better with age until a certain point. They retain their good looks (assuming they had them ) a lot longer than than women and as they age they increase in status and earning potential. 

As for a 40 year old female being more valuable than a 20 year old man in society I completely agree. I'm talking about worth relative to ones own sex and how that relative worth relates to the opposite sex. 

A Chad can be slaying and attractive to Stacey's well into his early 50s. A Stacey is lucky to still be considered attractive post 30. While of course she will still be "worth more " socially than a man she doesn't age as well as a man does. This is why they start to look for a normie cuck around this age.

Framecel222 said:
Women start to lose their value after age 18 and men lose it after 25-30. Your numbers are comically high.

Women do lose their value starting at 18. I consider 30 "the wall" which is when they decide to stop chasing Chad as much and try to settle for a beta Bucks cuck. 

Men age significantly better and doesn't really start to lose his looks until his 50s (barring baldness or other illness )

So, what you're saying is you're a predator? Lusting after teens isn't okay. Clearly you do.

Johnny depp confirmed himself that he was incel before he got famous in an interview. He also had jaw implant. This is him fresh out of highschool 
johnny-depp-young-teeth.jpg

Both men and women's looks turn to shit post-30. Before that tbh.

Depp still looked pretty good 5-10 years ago. Dicaprio had a baby-faced look, which ages like shit.

Leonardo diCaprio looks less depressing because he obviously prefers all these serious/tragic roles and his climate activism anyway. This guy feels like one of the few who genuinely managed to go from pretty face to serious actor, which hardly anyone else managed to do. I think he still slays very young prime females and the media is regularly attacking him because he still didn't "man up and marry" but instead continues to fuck 20-something models:

eU73Eaj.png

For a pretty boy, he has aged very well. This is as good as it gets as far as aging for pretty boys gets. 

Johnny Depp on the other hand almost reminds me of Marilyn Manson who also got fat and ugly. The only kind of men who age even worse than pretty boys are these androgynous/sorta-feminine types. They age like women themselves, they get fat and end up looking ABSURD. Also, Johnny Depp wants to play these quirky roles, these eccentric comedy kinda roles. This is the only thing he's really good at, he didn't develop the same way diCaprio did. So he is far more depressing to look at, because now that he lost all his good looks and isn't even fit anymore, his usual shtick doesn't work anymore. 

As a side note, young Johnny Depp always looked racially ambiguous - with the eyes, the hair and everything. But now he really just looks like an old white pervert or something. Like the kind of guy who commits suicide in a Bangkok ladyboy brothel.

this is why i don't understand some peoples obsession here with plastic surgery, you will age no matter what, everyone will get old and wrinkly and die...

If there is an Anti-Aging serum i doubt the elite of the world would ever share it with the rest of humanity, do you think they'd want people around hundreds of years to wise up and see all the manipulation of media, advertising, life in general.....nononononononon

Red Shambhala said:
Leonardo diCaprio looks less depressing because he obviously prefers all these serious/tragic roles and his climate activism anyway. This guy feels like one of the few who genuinely managed to go from pretty face to serious actor, which hardly anyone else managed to do. I think he still slays very young prime females and the media is regularly attacking him because he still didn't "man up and marry" but instead continues to fuck 20-something models:

eU73Eaj.png

For a pretty boy, he has aged very well. This is as good as it gets as far as aging for pretty boys gets. 

Johnny Depp on the other hand almost reminds me of Marilyn Manson who also got fat and ugly. The only kind of men who age even worse than pretty boys are these androgynous/sorta-feminine types. They age like women themselves, they get fat and end up looking ABSURD. Also, Johnny Depp wants to play these quirky roles, these eccentric comedy kinda roles. This is the only thing he's really good at, he didn't develop the same way diCaprio did. So he is far more depressing to look at, because now that he lost all his good looks and isn't even fit anymore, his usual shtick doesn't work anymore. 

As a side note, young Johnny Depp always looked racially ambiguous - with the eyes, the hair and everything. But now he really just looks like an old white pervert or something. Like the kind of guy who commits suicide in a Bangkok ladyboy brothel.
Both never worked out and fucked up their bodies. However, just look at how Pitt has better physique than most of young guys.