Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look like Sid from Ice Age/ foids laugh at me

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
It's not a lie I'm telling you.
Several foids have already compared me with Sid from Ice Age.
The first time a hooker said it was when I was 14 or 15.
It happened again and again that I was compared to Sid.
I hate being the jester just by my looks.
Foids laugh their heads off when they see me.
Today a group of hookers said again that I look like Sid. If I hear that again I'll freak out and I can't handle it again.
They are 17 who told me that and I am 23.
Imagine what a joke I am.
ice age sid GIF

brutal, ERFuel

The earlier in childhood this kind of trauma happens, the worse it is. If people only insulted you when you were 15, it won't leave the same scars as if it happened when you were 3 years old for example. Looksmax, get surgeries and don't let the insults get to you.

The earlier in childhood this kind of trauma happens, the worse it is. If people only insulted you when you were 15, it won't leave the same scars as if it happened when you were 3 years old for example. Looksmax, get surgeries and don't let the insults get to you.
read my threads and you will know my history

i got compared to the shark from shark tale.

Foids are bullies that get away with their disgusting behavior towards incels just because they are female

If a foid is mean to you just spit on them. They are completely disgusted by spit from a subhuman

Foids are bullies that get away with their disgusting behavior towards incels just because they are female
foids and chads always get away with anything.
A Chad did something bad and gets professional help from Stacys and others who feel sorry for him. I, who is in the same situation, get spat on and everyone thinks I'm evil.

foids and chads always get away with anything.
A Chad did something bad and gets professional help from Stacys and others who feel sorry for him. I, who is in the same situation, get spat on and everyone thinks I'm evil.
This is literally discrimination

MAN THAT WAS AN IOI STOP BEING A MENTALCEL AND APPROACH

Of course it is. Chads gets help at school before class test from Foids who help him get a good grade. the ugly incel craps out at school and becomes a bum.

If a foid is mean to you just spit on them. They are completely disgusted by spit from a subhuman
Chads would beat me up and the state would come after me

If you look good, foids will even get you out of jail so you can continue fucking. meek style

Brutal, normies are so cruel.