Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I look like I've never entered a Gym in my life

I'm probably to low IQ to gain muscles.

Just gain some muscles brah. It is easy. What is stopping you from gaining muscles? Now apply this to another specific topic.

But seriously. What do you eat besides pasta with Bolognese? How frequently do you take protein shakes and what protein shakes? Is it whey protein and how much do you take? How often do you eat? Do you eat breakfast at all?
Do you take any supplements?
How long do you hit the gym for? At least 2 hours of hard workout? And be honest, did you really hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week since April 2018 until this very day?

I really should make the thread of how to eat brutally.

Do you recommend taking even less weights

More weights and less repetitions and do it until it really hurts.

Try watching fitness channels to gain knowledge since I've also been doing it and my knowledge is still quite limited.
Athlean X, Greg Doucette, Jeff Nippard etc... Are decent channels

To be honest, people should just stop watching this shit and they should hit the gym instead.

Just gain some muscles brah. It is easy.
"It worked for me too, bro". :chad:

More weights and less repetitions and do it until it really hurts.
Some people say this, other people say do more reps and less weights. You see that I'm no Power lifter, I'd rather not take more weight for 5 repetitions.

What is stopping you from gaining muscles? Now apply this to another specific topic.
Shitty genetics, I guess. Muscle building is to me what a driver's license is to you. It's not important to get women, but we still need it.

But seriously. What do you eat besides pasta with Bolognese? How frequently do you take protein shakes and what protein shakes? Is it whey protein and how much do you take? How often do you eat? Do you eat breakfast at all?
Do you take any supplements?
How long do you hit the gym for? At least 2 hours of hard workout? And be honest, did you really hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week since April 2018 until this very day?
My breakfast is breads with Nutella, chicken breast and cheese most of the time. Of course everything separately. Sometimes I also eat cereals with oatmeal. I like Chicken in general, boneless. And no, I'm not black.

Right now, I just take Protein Milkshake. I used to take some pre workout supplement a year ago (Don't remember it's name), but I didn't notice a real difference so I considered it a waste of money. I may try something else soon.

I used to Gymcel 2 hours 2018, now it's just 1.25 hours because I get more tired fast since I train more intsense with more weights.

I think on average I hit the Gym 3 days a week, which is indeed enough.
10-15 rep range if you really want to optimize hypertrophy, but it won't make a huge difference as long as your sets don't go lower than 5 or 6, which is pointless anyway if you're not a dedicated powerlifter.
Lifting is pointless in general if you're not a dedicated Chad powerlifter.

Last edited:
To be honest, people should just stop watching this shit and they should hit the gym instead.
Brutal honest truth. People lift pink dumbbells and think they're not getting stronger because they're not lifting their pink dumbbells at a specific angle, when it's really because they're lifting pink dumbbells.

Start doing decent-size sets of weighted dips with 2 plates dangling between your legs, then come back and say you can't build muscle.

Some people say this, other people say do more reps and less weights. You see that I'm no Power lifter, I'd rather not take more weight for 5 repetitions.

The fitness industry is gay. What about more weights and even more sets on top of that? Do it until it it hurts.

Shitty genetics, I guess. Muscle building is to me what a driver's license is to you. It's not important to get women, but we still need it.

To be honest. I care more about getting a driver licence than females. Some people here say, this is a cope, but it is not. I think more about that than about females.

Brutal honest truth. People lift pink dumbbells and think they're not getting stronger because they're not lifting their pink dumbbells at a specific angle, when it's really because they're lifting pink dumbbells.

Start doing decent-size sets of weighted dips with 2 plates dangling between your legs, then come back and say you can't build muscle.

For at least 3 straight months. Also in combination with eating brutally.

Right now, I just take Protein Milkshake. I used to take some pre workout supplement a year ago (Don't remember it's name), but I didn't notice a real difference so I considered it a waste of money. I may try something else soon.

Someone else recommended creatine monohydrate, which is indeed legit and worth its money. I would say the only two things that it is worth its money is 1. creatine monohydrate and 2. whey protein. Creatine monohydrate is also not that expensive.
I would also recommend other stuff like arginine after the workout for releasing more growth hormones due to being low in blood sugar. Also, taking carnitine before the training is good since it uses fat deposit to produce more energy.
Other stuff like zinc, vitamin D3 and multivitamin is mandatory at this point.

Was it BCAA? Like i said before, taking whey protein and creatine monohydrate is legit but do not stop after 1 or 2 weeks. You really have to consume it on a daily basis. Which actually reminds me, I have to buy some whey protein again since my bottle is already empty.