Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I look like I've never entered a Gym in my life

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
It's not just my face but I'm also disappointed of how my body looks. I look like I don't Gymcel at all. I started April 2018 Gymcelling. 3-4 times a week. I've made a few improvements first few months. Since Sumner 2018, I look completely the same and still only lift 20 KG + barbell on bench. I just don't improve due of shit tier genetics.

I started a month back and am gaining muscle faster,because of muscle memory.
Are you eating well?

Take steroids, don't waste time natty lol what a fucking joke.

I started a month back and am gaining muscle faster,because of muscle memory.
Are you eating well?
I consume high carbs.

I consume high carbs.
What does that even mean... Do you also track calories? Protein and fat is also really important.
Maybe you aren't stimulating your muscles enough either... Most people don't train as intense as they think they do. Either way I'd say to use steroids or some other PED since it has many more benefits.

High protein bulking diet (2500+ cal), lift 5x5 heavy compound movements.

What does that even mean... Do you also track calories? Protein and fat is also really important.
Maybe you aren't stimulating your muscles enough either... Most people don't train as intense as they think they do. Either way I'd say to use steroids or some other PED since it has many more benefits.
I'm probably to low IQ to gain muscles. I eat a lot high carbs food like Pasta with Bolognese. Sometimes I also consume Protein Shake. But not both at the same, I'm not risking to get more belly fat.

i hope that will not be the case with me when i start gymcelling

I'm probably to low IQ to gain muscles. I eat a lot high carbs food like Pasta with Bolognese. Sometimes I also consume Protein Shake. But not both at the same, I'm not risking to get more belly fat.
Try tracking your macro and micronutrient intake tbh... That way you get an idea of what you're consuming on a daily basis, you don't have to do it the whole time, just in the beginning.
Training is also the most important part, believe it or not, so really go all out in the gym. Incels are genetic trash though so don't expect too much to begin with lol.

I’m scared of liting and using the equipment bros. I signed up 5 days ago and I only use the bicycle.

I second that non ironically. Also, if you are exercise intolerant go to a doctor and have blood work. Periodization is even more important for you: DO NOT LIFT HEAVY LOW REPS EVERY WORKOUT. always change loads set from set and workout to workout. Every fourth day go heavy like three reps or something like that. Exit the gym still felling fresh and wanting to do more.

Lemme guess small frame?

High protein bulking diet (2500+ cal), lift 5x5 heavy compound movements.

Like I thought. Only mediocre and weak people lift 100% every workout. The strong ones do it few times a year.
I’m scared of liting and using the equipment bros. I signed up 5 days ago and I only use the bicycle.
Allan Thrall and Mike Rippletits will teach you everything you need to know

@Damo the incel are u impressed by his bench press

Just look bloated and like shit theory
Just be on gear for life theory
Just go bald at 25 theory

Depends on your frame, natty lifting is only worth it if you have a decent frame.
Like I thought. Only mediocre and weak people lift 100% every workout. The strong ones do it few times a year.
:soy:

Low reps red tomatoe face gymcelling increases strength and muscle at the most for 4-6 weeks. After that it's downhill

i hope that will not be the case with me when i start gymcelling
It takes 2 years minimum to look like you lift even when you're doing everything right, which OP clearly isn't.

I've made a few improvements first few months. Since Sumner 2018, I look completely the same and still only lift 20 KG + barbell on bench.
You've exhausted your CNS newbie gains. That's good. It means you can now start to build real lean mass and be on your way to looking like you lift. The only problems are you're inconsistent with your protein intake and (I'm guessing) need more training volume. If you're on a rank novice program, quit it and go on a late novice/early intermediate one, and get enough protein.

Legit. I am Natty, take 160g protein daily, 500 calorie surplus and still no fucking gains. No progress. I make sure to sleep 9 hours daily. And still no gains. Natty= super slow progress unless Chad genes. A lazy fucker with roids who sits at home all day will make more gains than a trucel tracking diet and sleep and going to gym brutally.

Just look bloated and like shit theory
Just be on gear for life theory
Just go bald at 25 theory
All it takes is being smart with your steroid use...
Also, it's not like steroids are the only option, SARMs are quite helpful as well.

All it takes is being smart with your steroid use...
Also, it's not like steroids are the only option, SARMs are quite helpful as well.
Most guys look like shit even with ideal doping.

For every Anthony Joshua or Klitschko there are 10 bloated gymcels who look like ugly freaks

I know. It's just that Truecels like us require them to even build an ok amount of muscle.
Most people think that by juicing they'll get Mr. Olympia gains which is indeed BS.

I know. It's just that Truecels like us require them to even build an ok amount of muscle.
Most people think that by juicing they'll get Mr. Olympia gains which is indeed BS.
No man, as in you will probably look even worse on roids than without.

I'm natty because I have ok frame , progress is shitty as expected but roids will make me look worse

When I do forearm curls my arms look like a normal man's for like 2 hours, after the pump is gone I'm back to being a wristcel again

Thanks for reading my blog :incel:

No man, as in you will probably look even worse on roids than without.

I'm natty because I have ok frame , progress is shitty as expected but roids will make me look worse
Well yes I guess it does depend on your genetics...
But taking a look at Mike O' Hearn who's in his 50's he looks extremely good, and yes he has top tier genes but still...

Well yes I guess it does depend on your genetics...
But taking a look at Mike O' Hearn who's in his 50's he looks extremely good, and yes he has top tier genes but still...
I was born with a fivehead and will Norwood any day now. I don't need it being even worse.

But I've thought, if I was already bald I might say fuck it and roid since I have nothing to lose then

You probably have a bad diet

Brutal. Start with bodyweight exercise. Like pushup against wall and squats till your confident to do weights

For every Anthony Joshua or Klitschko there are 10 bloated gymcels who look like ugly freaks
Tbh as incel. U look ugly bloated,fat skinny makes no difference. Might as well be bald bloated and strong.

My waste is wide af, if u saw my torso and nothing else you'd think I was a girl

It's not just my face but I'm also disappointed of how my body looks. I look like I don't Gymcel at all. I started April 2018 Gymcelling. 3-4 times a week. I've made a few improvements first few months. Since Sumner 2018, I look completely the same and still only lift 20 KG + barbell on bench. I just don't improve due of shit tier genetics.
Same here but I started much earlier than you (2017) and I look like a damn stick after proving diets and all sorts of insane weightlifting my frame is still fucked up.
Fact is genetics always rule over all other factors at the end of the day if you are not Chad its over since some of them don't even train yet they still get dem muscles.

Legit. I am Natty, take 160g protein daily, 500 calorie surplus and still no fucking gains. No progress. I make sure to sleep 9 hours daily. And still no gains. Natty= super slow progress unless Chad genes. A lazy fucker with roids who sits at home all day will make more gains than a trucel tracking diet and sleep and going to gym brutally.
Roids + brutal hard work = beast

Natty + brutal hard work = still pretty decent

Roids + lazy = okay but it'll all go away post-cycle

Natty + lazy = dad bod

It's all genes. Some guys just can't build any muscle without roids.

Don't think gym would make difference for me, I have the frame of a girl. It would only be good going to the gym for cardio or something

@Damo the incel are u impressed by his bench press
Look at me I'm Weeb25 clowns roll out huhubuhu, you little clown I will squish you

Don't think gym would make difference for me, I have the frame of a girl. It would only be good going to the gym for cardio or something
I have 6.5 inch wrists and got decently muscular and lean naturally. It just was hard and took a while. As long as your wrists aren't below 6 inches, you can work hard and make progress.

I have 6.5 inch wrists and got decently muscular and lean naturally. It just was hard and took a while. As long as your wrists aren't below 6 inches, you can work hard and make progress.
How do u measure wrists

Have you tried protein drinks with creatine?

I made some decent gains when i was still gymcelling while chugging those back in the day after being a stick figure.

Dowside is that it kinda fucked my metabolism and i gained a ton of fat after I stopped hitting the gym due to increasing depression.

How do u measure wrists
Look at your wrists. See that little bony lump? Wrap a tape measure above it and see what number the end of the tape lands on, or at least close to.

Look at your wrists. See that little bony lump? Wrap a tape measure above it and see what number the end of the tape lands on, or at least close to.
I measure the lump?

In 2008 when I was 16 I tried to lift a barbell in the gym and I couldn't get it back up to the holders, I had to drop it to the floor and squeeze out. The gym instructor had to help me lift it back up, I never tried that again.

I've never entered a gym my entire life

Bro i can guarantee you're also a wristlet, don't even bother, basically impossible for wristlets with shit genes like us to have decent looking arms via natural means, just roid, i lifted natty for 5 years straight and was still below average in arm size and strength.

Training is also the most important part, believe it or not, so really go all out in the gym. Incels are genetic trash though so don't expect too much to begin with lol.
Do you recommend taking even less weights like in the beginning (which is far less than suited to my weight) to do more reps? I doubt that I will gain more strength by that.

Do you recommend taking even less weights like in the beginning (which is far less than suited to my weight) to do more reps? I doubt that I will gain more strength by that.
I'm kind of doubting that myself as well.
There are several methods to achieve hypertrophy as far as I'm aware. Progressive overload is the best method. It also depends on if you possess more Type 1 or Type 2 muscle fibers, some people are more suited to certain styles of training.

Try watching fitness channels to gain knowledge since I've also been doing it and my knowledge is still quite limited.
Athlean X, Greg Doucette, Jeff Nippard etc... Are decent channels

10-15 rep range if you really want to optimize hypertrophy, but it won't make a huge difference as long as your sets don't go lower than 5 or 6, which is pointless anyway if you're not a dedicated powerlifter.