Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look like giraffe

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
I'm not only short ugly and bald but also have a longass neck which makes me looo even more retarded, like fucking E.T

time to rope

Oh geez thanks for reminding me that I'm a giraffecel.

A long neck looks so fucking bad smh.

It's over.

I find long necks and long legs to be attractive actually, also lanky features on women to be attractive. It gives off that tomboyish look that makes my mouth drool.

Also Akarin is kawaii. Let yourself grow into old age (so you could fully complete your life cycle) , before you reincarnate into a cute kawaii anime girl in an alternate universe.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/C8G8cdbPmp8[/video]

0:33

hThJCQf.png

it's pretty much the same length as this guy but his is at least thick and he is decent looking

Same shit here. I'm coping by telling myself I'd be more of a manlet with a shorter neck.

I'm not only short ugly and bald
but also have a longass neck
which makes me looo even more retarded, like fucking E.T
time to rope

Hm, last seen 19 June 2019

@Fat Link do you have any insight as to why this giraffe-necked lolicel @Akarin is banned?

I need you to get him back here so I can tell him not to rope because it turns out that foids actually fucking love short guys with giraffe necks, I found proof.

Hm, last seen 19 June 2019

@Fat Link do you have any insight as to why this giraffe-necked lolicel @Akarin is banned?

View attachment 694942

I need you to get him back here so I can tell him not to rope because it turns out that foids actually fucking love short guys with giraffe necks, I found proof.
According to former mod (and my biggest fan btw) the nigger @blickpall he was a ban evader whose previous username was simply @Akari.

According to former mod (and my biggest fan btw) the nigger @blickpall he was a ban evader whose previous username was simply @Akari.
hm waht did original Akari do tho