Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i look like an ogre

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-

the same thing happened to my face after using steroids for a while, i got facial edema and my nose also got bulbous and wrinkles everywhere, I just look like an ogre

Brutal steroidpill, I wonder if its the DHT bringing these negative effects. Not everyone gets this from roids

Brutal steroidpill, I wonder if its the DHT bringing these negative effects. Not everyone gets this from roids
i did alot of DHT derivative steroids it made my face masculine, I had chad facial structure for a while but it made me hypermasculine eventually to the point i look like ogre

Last edited:
You just need to get off the gear and it will go back to normal for the most part.

You just need to get off the gear and it will go back to normal for the most part.
facial edema yeah probably, im getting off in 9 weeks and going to be on trt for 20 weeks for break

Brutal, maybe Fionamaxxing will work?

Ogrecel unite

yes, currently on deca and test, it takes 7 weeks for deca to kick in so if i stop now i've been wasting my stuff
Bruh, that’s not sensible. What’s done is done. Don’t look at what you did in the past, see what you should do right now to improve your situation. If you were thinking of starting your deca cycle rn, would taking it be the decision you would make at this point in your life?