Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I look like a fkin foid

Cat_Curry

Cat_Curry

Banned
-
I look like a fuckin foid. I have long eyelashes and long black hair and bangs with relatively fair skin and a fucken babyface:cryfeels:I like my hair but fuckk. Then I have big thighs like nearly bigger then my hand spread out, a small waist and my arms look like pencils other then me being a bit chubby my butt looks kind of big and I'm like 5'1. Even if i cut my hair short I still look like a fucken foid and I have a habit of acting like a faggot sometimes 2 which makes it worse:cryfeels::cryfeels:fucken everyone thinks im a foid im practically a fucken trap:feelsrope::feelsrope:also am new here but longtime lurker hii everyone :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::owo:

if you want a date @Cope_Time loves traps, especially that mattar "girl"

I'm like 5'1
Damn, I'm sorry bro, did you reach your adult height? If not ask doctor immediately for Growth hormone, at 5'1 I think he must give you.

i used to look like a foid when i was in hs. i'm white and had long hair cant grow facial hair and was anorexic and am a framecel. people used to call me a foid until i talked and they heard my deep masculine voice :lul::lul::lul:

i used to look like a foid when i was in hs. i'm white and had long hair cant grow facial hair and was anorexic and am a framecel. people used to call me a foid until i talked and they heard my deep masculine voice :lul::lul::lul:
I sound like a foid 2 my voice is soft and kinda higher pitched:cryfeels:

I have a habit of acting like a faggot sometimes 2 which makes it worse:cryfeels::cryfeels:fucken everyone thinks im a foid im practically a fucken trap:feelsrope::feelsrope:also am new here but longtime lurker hii everyone :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::owo:
This last part of the sentence makes you highly sus :feelsbaton: what is your sexual orientation?????????:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Stop eating soy, soy boy.

I sound like a foid 2 my voice is soft and kinda higher pitched:cryfeels:
so you look like a foid and sound like a foid. i say we just call it close enough and ban you for being a foid :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
bro, this is not Grindr

Okay GrAYcel, consider the following:

if you want a date @Cope_Time loves traps, especially that mattar "girl"
This is most likely one of @GripMaxxing's alts. That being said, @Dregster666 @PPEcel you know what to do

Last edited:
nah im fuckin with u brocel

but that last part was sussy
I was told that by some other bro 2 whys it sussy It's my first post?? I'm not lying I actually look like one of those fckin curry foids:cryfeels:

you go to the gym at all? mayb try lifting some small weights at first and then start getting toned and shit. It may help you feel better

I have a habit of acting like a faggot sometimes
:feelshaha: GrAYcel for a reason

I have a feeling u just humble bragging, im in the same position as you but u dont catch me posting or acting like a foid. Just go down the fag route of sum

Well. My body is far from what's called a masculine body. But I can't really say it looks feminine.
As for my face, I don't have any masculine trait, but I don't look like a girl at all. And I'm fucking balding. JFL.
And yes, it looks like OP is a larper. :incel:

why don't you become a lesbian :feelswhere:

you go to the gym at all? mayb try lifting some small weights at first and then start getting toned and shit. It may help you feel better
Have tried always lose motivation or look like a lesbo

Do u wear thigh highs? Just asking.

Actually somewhat close but I'm Canadian and don't remember the last time I wore curry clothes and my face is smaller shaped lips way smaller and my bangs usually cover my eyes essentially a tranny lookin like I'm gonna shoot up a school with curryskin:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Actually somewhat close but I'm Canadian and don't remember the last time I wore curry clothes and my face is smaller shaped lips way smaller and my bangs usually cover my eyes essentially a tranny lookin like I'm gonna shoot up a school with curryskin:cryfeels::cryfeels:
go back India
I hear they gon be superpower