Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look like a femboy

6'2 teen, in couple of year 6'3-6'5, puborty completes gymmxed chad.

Kick this fake please/

So you are literally a 6'2 prettyboy. Nigga you fakecel as fuck mods ban this fucker.

Attractive tall humblebraggot

It's the reason I'm incel. I must have abnormally low T or something. I don't look like how an adult male (I'm almost 18) should look.
I look so fucking stupid. I am 6'2 (not even that tall where I live, wait before calling me fakecel)
but i got hips just as wide as my shoulders. Literally hour glass figure, and i gymmax too, my frame is naturally feminine. I also have girl eyes, If I would send a photo of just my eyes people would think It's a girl.

That's cause of the huge scleral show and the overall low T look of my face makes me suicidal. I literally look like an ugly tall girl.
Femboys can get laid, Get off here!

So you are literally a 6'2 prettyboy. Nigga you fakecel as fuck mods ban this fucker.
@Caesercel @proudweeb @Dregster @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle , Cmon scooby gang, You got a mystery to solve!

Mystery Machine | Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Wiki | Fandom

6'2 and a hideous femboy? Fakecel. Even an ugly fuck with a tall stature could pull a 4/10. You dont need to have average iq to be attractive to a 3/10. Fuck off larp, go live a life you COULD have. Cockblocking yourself lol.

encouraging LGBT and transition is against the rules
  • No gay or LGBT content, unless you're criticizing it.

@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Robtical
oh. lol. ok my bad.

I mean fake transition. The only way to get girls as a sub-5 is to lie, lying about pronouns, lying about age, lying about career, lying about political views, etc.

for what reason? That guy is not me, he does look better than me but I've been told we look alike. I have a lot more acne than him, and my frame is worse as well. he has a big skull unlike me
Bro you are probably not that Ugly and youre tall. You can get a GF. acne you can fix that, youre still Young, if you fix your hormones you can become more masculine. This fórum is not gonna help you at all.

6,2 = tallfag

looks like a femboy= prettyboymaxxer

You = fakecel kys especially if your white

My dick is literally small and i look like a female and you guys still call me fakecel cause I'm 6'2 JFL. I feel like a tranny when I hear their troubles i can relate cause I am a MAN in a feminine subhuman's body
Cope
You don't look like a girl just a soy filled fag. Please look in the mirror hard

ALSO you talk like a larger so gg

Don't insult yourself like that