Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look like a femboy

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
It's the reason I'm incel. I must have abnormally low T or something. I don't look like how an adult male (I'm almost 18) should look.
I look so fucking stupid. I am 6'2 (not even that tall where I live, wait before calling me fakecel)
but i got hips just as wide as my shoulders. Literally hour glass figure, and i gymmax too, my frame is naturally feminine. I also have girl eyes, If I would send a photo of just my eyes people would think It's a girl.

That's cause of the huge scleral show and the overall low T look of my face makes me suicidal. I literally look like an ugly tall girl.

@NormieKong I found one in the wild for you

:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

I wish I was that tall in my country.

pov: op wakes up from a bad dream

Ok, fakecel
:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

I wish I was that tall in my country.
I am literally a subhuman foid. And people constantly try to demasculinaze me every chance they got. Guys always try to show off around me and the few times i talked to a female, one said "what man are you..." cause i didn't know someting about whatever car.

I am literally a subhuman foid. And people constantly try to demasculinaze me every chance they got. Guys always try to show off around me and the few times i talked to a female, one said "what man are you..." cause i didn't know someting about whatever car.
Yes, brocel. Sometimes we get very confused with the heightpill and what we would like, maybe it doesn't even work in this world and even more so when we see that there are other brocels with other different problems than ours.

In Morocco, effeminate men (not pun intended) with the kpopmaxx are becoming more and more sought after, but FACE is law and that is more important...

:feelscry:

Kys faggot
Gray fakecel. Fuck outta here.
My dick is literally small and i look like a female and you guys still call me fakecel cause I'm 6'2 JFL. I feel like a tranny when I hear their troubles i can relate cause I am a MAN in a feminine subhuman's body

Yes, brocel. Sometimes we get very confused with the heightpill and what we would like, maybe it doesn't even work in this world and even more so when we see that there are other brocels with other different problems than ours.

In Morocco, effeminate men (not pun intended) with the kpopmaxx are becoming more and more sought after, but FACE is law and that is more important...

:feelscry:
height is really good boost if you have a good face. and I would like to be a pretty boy, being a feminine prettyboy is good (until you age)

If I had a normal face and frame at my height, I could get girls for sure.

As a kid when i went trick or treating, multiple people asked me if i was a boy or a girl.

My dick is literally small and i look like a female and you guys still call me fakecel cause I'm 6'2 JFL. I feel like a tranny when I hear their troubles i can relate cause I am a MAN in a feminine subhuman's body
You're only fucked if it's 3 inches or smaller. 6'2 mogs basically everyone here.

>Underage which is against the rules
>tall 6'2"
>literally no buddy with 100 posts bragging about height
yeah i don't care, have a good day ( or don't )

>tall 6'2"
i am turning 18 in 2 weeks
You're only fucked if it's 3 inches or smaller. 6'2 mogs basically everyone here.

It mogs you guys cause you are american. You can say I'm fakecel cause I am 6'2 height, but how can you ignore the fact i am recessed, feminine frame and face overall (low dimorphism). No woman wants to be with a underdeveloped looking "guy".

I agree it's a tall height in america, but even If i went there I would still be incel. I am not saying im some sort of feminie tall prettyboy, i just have low dimorphism ugly feminine frame guy.

i am turning 18 in 2 weeks

It mogs you guys cause you are american. You can say I'm fakecel cause I am 6'2 height, but how can you ignore the fact i am recessed, feminine frame and face overall (low dimorphism). No woman wants to be with a underdeveloped looking "guy".
Bro you're still 6'2. You simply can't share our experience because foids will simply like your height.

You probably look like this and got rejected once and think you're incel. Fucking faggot.

iu

Someone ban this fucker.
for what reason? That guy is not me, he does look better than me but I've been told we look alike. I have a lot more acne than him, and my frame is worse as well. he has a big skull unlike me

for what reason? That guy is not me, he does look better than me but I've been told we look alike. I have a lot more acne than him, and my frame is worse as well. he has a big skull unlike me
You're 6'2. Fakecel.

You're 6'2. Fakecel.
and you probably don't have a recessed chin and jaw combo with scleral show, so i could say the same to you? unless ur shorter than 5'8 if u turned 6'2 now u wouldnt be a chad lol

and you probably don't have a recessed chin and jaw combo with scleral show, so i could say the same to you? unless ur shorter than 5'8 if u turned 6'2 now u wouldnt be a chad lol
I'm 5'6, Afro-Latino, chubby cheeks, downward drooping eyes, and ugly. You're literally 6'2. Your height alone will give you attention from foids.

I'm 5'6, Afro-Latino, chubby cheeks, downward drooping eyes, and ugly. You're literally 6'2. Your height alone will give you attention from foids.
It will grab their attention for sure, but once they see my face or take a glance at my subhuman body they will be disgusted.
Not that great to be in the centre of attention when you are an ugly non NT guy.

I wish I had your problems volcel

I FUCKING HATE YOU KILL YOURSELF PLEASE KILL YOURSELF MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS @proudweeb @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link @Robtical @Dregster
He's underaged and a fakecel faggot troon ban hammer now

I FUCKING HATE YOU KILL YOURSELF PLEASE KILL YOURSELF MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS @proudweeb @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link @Robtical @Dregster
lol i am litertally turning 18 just now and i been on this forum before you.

>tall 6'2"

how am i a fakecel faggot? i posted on REDDIT for fucks sake and even they said i am ugly on am i ugly. cant possibly be a fakecel like that.

how am i a fakecel faggot? i posted on REDDIT for fucks sake and even they said i am ugly on am i ugly. cant possibly be a fakecel like that.
Pm me the link.

I deleted the post. But i think reddit still saves those posts somewhere? is there a way i can see it
Just send the pic that you used in pm then I'll determine if your a fakecel or not

There's one solution and you're not going to like it.

You have to transition to a lesbian. Many women are straight, but force themselves to be lesbian because it's popular. This is why men who transition into women get so many girls.

There's one solution and you're not going to like it.

You have to transition to a lesbian. Many women are straight, but force themselves to be lesbian because it's popular. This is why men who transition into women get so many girls.
Are you encouraging people to become troons :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

encouraging LGBT and transition is against the rules
  • No gay or LGBT content, unless you're criticizing it.

@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Robtical

And if a holenigger has received conventionally male physical quarks it only serves to boost their desirability either through juggernaut law or by being a cute feature. They literally cannot lose.

Death sentence. Jfl i can relate to this because i look like a subhuman dyke, my body is feminine as fuck too, got mistaken for a woman before. Having wide hips and foid body traits as a male is cruel joke from nature it destroys you physique, Its even more suifuel for me since i am a giga manlet, and with my subhuman face i can't even prettyboymaxx. It's fucking over. At least you are tall it could be much worse.

This is really a problem and your height won't help much. But don't give up yet and keep gymmaxxing, there's a chance the situation will improve by the time you're 21-22.

Just get lost you fakecel faggot troon

Did you get tested for klinefelters syndrome. Men with Klinefleters are tall and have low t and wide hips and other feminine features and a small penis and small gonads. Its possible you may have an extra chromosome. consult with an endocrinologist.