Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look inside my self and see my heart is black

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I see people turn their hands and quickly look away, like a new born baby it just happens everyday. Maybe , I'll fade away
And not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up
When your whole world is black

Very poetic, feel your pain brocel..

I see people turn their hands and quickly look away, like a new born baby it just happens everyday. Maybe , I'll fade away
And not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up
When your whole world is black
Last time I went to the doctor they took an X-ray of my chest and they said I have an enlarged heart. The doctor didn't seem to care, they just said. Hey, if you feel like you're having a heart attack? Call 911 I guess I'm just at death store. Hopefully that heart attack is right around the corner. And I can leave this cruel miserable existence.

Over for RollingStonecels

Today my heart collapsed.
And the feeling in my stomachs like a knife in my back.
And it's too damn short for me to get a grip
And pull the fucker out before it sticks.
Today my lungs collapsed
And I'm choking on my blood which has all turned black.

Oh Paint It, Black. Rolling Stones?

Get stabbed like the traitor you are, peasent.

Clean my shoes you filthy slave, I might increase your ratons and whip you with a stricter emphasis on my wrist.
you're awfully presumptuous for a blackie

you're such a nigger that even your heart is black. you're no slaveowner. you're not about that life mang

anyway let's not argue again, don't want you throwing a hissyfit and getting banned again, since @Darth_Aurelius would get upset

you're such a nigger that even your heart is black. you're no slaveowner. you're not about that life mang

anyway let's not argue again, don't want you throwing a hissyfit and getting banned again, since @Darth_Aurelius would get upset
I'm not the charlatan here you are.

That's right run away you silly slave, my heart is black from all the darkies I've enslaved and the tar I consume like a traditional cowboy.

Don't message me on my posts you fucking nigger and then start crying.

I'm not the charlatan here you are.

That's right run away you silly slave, my heart is black from all the darkies I've enslaved and the tar I consume like a traditional cowboy.

Don't message me on my posts you fucking nigger and then start crying.
aw you love darkies so much they turned your heart black, that's the blm spirit!

go and make a shrine to your st floyd

then shut up and stop yapping at me like a black puppy, you just keep going and it is nauseating. cya

edit: for anyone wondering, this whole conversation happened because Eremetic left a pointless spammy post on my profile and I called him a 'nigger,' he had a mental breakdown in response and is now throwing a bitchfit.

Last edited:
aw you love darkies so much they turned your heart black, that's the blm spirit!

go and make a shrine to your st floyd

then shut up and stop yapping at me like a black puppy, you just keep going and it is nauseating. cya

You're on my post retard.

Nah I've adopted the darkness and slaved the darkies causing a new phenomena to born 'post traumatic slave disorder' which you've inevitable inherited geneticly.

Last time I went to the doctor they took an X-ray of my chest and they said I have an enlarged heart. The doctor didn't seem to care, they just said. Hey, if you feel like you're having a heart attack? Call 911 I guess I'm just at death store. Hopefully that heart attack is right around the corner. And I can leave this cruel miserable existence.
:feelscry:

I've admonished him to behave himself and to assiduously avoid antagonizing any of our comrades in these forums since it was only through my own persistent and eloquent advocacy on his behalf that the esteemed Fat Link granted him reprieve. I don't know to what extent this mental illness is contributing to his inability to assimilate my advice but it does look as though he is well on his way to losing any residual support he may have once had here from fair minded comrades such as myself.

1965 was a GREAT year for music

Nigger colored heart

Rs10401329EA

Rs77901523EA

Rs1182532EA

Rs10166286EA

Rs7603132EA

Rs7603132EA

Rs56405138EA

Rs1777827EA

Rs13318986EA

Rs9536462EA