Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I long for the day society collapses

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
I can't wait for the day normalfags start to suffer like we have for our entire lives and you start hearing them whining and complaining all over their shitty social media about how they can't afford their hedonistic lives anymore. The foids finally getting what they fucking deserve as they get forced into marriage with the "creeps" they hated so much because they weren't Chad and they get beaten every time they step out of line until they finally learn their place.

I long for the day all the greedy companies and corporations that have made people's lives miserable because the now-collapsed government let them do so go bankrupt as all the rich company owners get publicly whipped with chains until they're barely alive only to be imprisoned and kept in miserable conditions for the rest of their cunt lives along with the politicians and their kike masters they were so close with.

I hardly await the moment people realize that this entire society that keeps us imprisoned and barely alive was a social construct all along and doesn't actually mean jack shit. Once people stop caring, it will all collapse and all the problems that came with it will wash away.

I'm waiting until that day comes and it's coming very soon.

Enjoy your hedonism and hypergamy while you can, roasties. There won't be much left of that.

something is definitely coming, austerity, lower standard of living, something will change, the argument that "things will just stay the same forever, or degenerate at an imperceptibly slow rate" has gone out the window with 2020, fuck knows how big the change will get in the end

Human instrumentality project is the way to go.

I welcome it because i wouldnt lose a damn thing.

I estimate the collapse will come ere the end of the decade. All the blm communism and covid nonsense has made me realise there is no hope salvaging this place and therefore i must vacate

I would gladly die of starvation or whatever just to see it happen. I have no cares or illusions about surviving it.

I estimate the collapse will come ere the end of the decade. All the blm communism and covid nonsense has made me realise there is no hope salvaging this place and therefore i must vacate
I think so, the 2029 is the limit to the end of globalization and all the actual system
I can't wait for the day normalfags start to suffer like we have for our entire lives and you start hearing them whining and complaining all over their shitty social media about how they can't afford their hedonistic lives anymore. The foids finally getting what they fucking deserve as they get forced into marriage with the "creeps" they hated so much because they weren't Chad and they get beaten every time they step out of line until they finally learn their place.

I long for the day all the greedy companies and corporations that have made people's lives miserable because the now-collapsed government let them do so go bankrupt as all the rich company owners get publicly whipped with chains until they're barely alive only to be imprisoned and kept in miserable conditions for the rest of their cunt lives along with the politicians and their kike masters they were so close with.

I hardly await the moment people realize that this entire society that keeps us imprisoned and barely alive was a social construct all along and doesn't actually mean jack shit. Once people stop caring, it will all collapse and all the problems that came with it will wash away.

I'm waiting until that day comes and it's coming very soon.

Enjoy your hedonism and hypergamy while you can, roasties. There won't be much left of that.
giga based

it’ll collapse when enough men drop out of society and stop contributing.

I think so, the 2029 is the limit to the end of globalization and all the actual system

giga based
Bruh what happened to your YouTube channel?

Went for a walk about 2 hours ago. Just walking along the path and a guy comes up to me and yells “take your best shot”. I just looked at him, walked past, looked back and said “what?” Really weird shit out there. He could have had a knife.

Ye, things have been going to shit at a faster rate recently. 2020 was a shit show, the pandemic, the BLM riots, the election and more. More chaos everyday, change is definitely coming and the 20s has been a wild decade already in 2 years.

jesus fuck, now that you say it..2020 was indeed the biggest shitshow we all remember. its been a fun ride tho, i enjoyed watching normtards seeethe at the lockdowns etc. And it looks like the new Christmas Edition variant is going to make things miserable again for normies :feelsLSD:

Went for a walk about 2 hours ago. Just walking along the path and a guy comes up to me and yells “take your best shot”. I just looked at him, walked past, looked back and said “what?” Really weird shit out there. He could have had a knife.
No one says that around here...

Unless their suicidal... Because everyone's shot is they're best. Anmo cost too much, and is too rare, to "miss" with.

And everyone has a knife too. I have more than one... "For wild dogs..."

But, goddamn! That would have freaked me out! Was the fucker drunk/ drugged¿?

Ya'll hoomans haven't realized yet ?
this has become our planit now .

You will adopt to serve our fluffy DAO .

The day approaches soon, move to Florida or Texas (if you live in the US) & stock up on guns & food.

Lifefuel.

It's all worth it. The suffering of normies, especially femoids. And especially knowing all of one's own suffering was not in vain. In the end, to be right.

No one says that around here...

Unless their suicidal... Because everyone's shot is they're best. Anmo cost too much, and is too rare, to "miss" with.

And everyone has a knife too. I have more than one... "For wild dogs..."

But, goddamn! That would have freaked me out! Was the fucker drunk/ drugged¿?
I’m assuming so. I could tell he had nothing to lose and didn’t give a shit. If only they knew I feel the same way.

I welcome it because i wouldnt lose a damn thing.
I also strongly agree with this. Once this shitty society collapses from the consequences of its own actions, I would feel nothing, If anything, I would fucking laugh seeing the trash that made my childhood terrible suffer just like I did.
What is there to lose from this? My fucking life is trash, So if conformists scumbags tried to use that as something they fell flat there. Any cash I had would simply move to other currencies, Crypto, or Physical assets overseas as I have family there.
The answer is of course, nothing, like you said.

I would gladly die of starvation or whatever just to see it happen. I have no cares or illusions about surviving it.
Die yes, die of starvation no, I think you are underestimating how horrible of a process that will be. I will probably end up killing and eating people before I'd starve to death.

my mom's thousands into debt and her miser of a father (who has millions) won't give her shit. can barely afford food that's not total poison.

i might have to rope or start wageslaving soon.
Brutal. How old are you boyo?

Die yes, die of starvation no, I think you are underestimating how horrible of a process that will be. I will probably end up killing and eating people before I'd starve to death.
You’re one of the very few posters who isn’t an idiot. It’s genuinely pleasant to see your posts. Godspeed with your goals anon

my mom's thousands into debt and her miser of a father (who has millions) won't give her shit. can barely afford food that's not total poison.

i might have to rope or start wageslaving soon.
Imagine hoarding millions from your own children who need it. Terrible.

You’re one of the very few posters who isn’t an idiot. It’s genuinely pleasant to see your posts. Godspeed with your goals anon
I actually believe the LARGE majority of users are larps and trolls, because all the incel type guys I know in real life are very intelligent, and intelligence is a trait I often see common among men who are "losers" and "shut in's", because consuming knowledge is all we have left to do.

So I don't really take most users on here seriously, and I don't believe for a second that most of these guys are legitimately incels. This site has more normies "having fun" than legitimate incels, I'll assert that as a fact until proven otherwise because the stupidity I see here everyday does not reflect what I see in real life and everywhere else online.

Last edited:
Found the cannibalcel!
I’m assuming so. I could tell he had nothing to lose and didn’t give a shit. If only they knew I feel the same way.
"Went people have nothing to lose,
They lose it." - Gerald celente

That's one reason I always stand up to any motherfucker or group that harass,s me. (This includes vicious dog packs. Lot's of old men around here carry long military daggers for dogs...)

I might die, but I won't die alone.
Ya'll hoomans haven't realized yet ?
this has become our planit now .

You will adopt to serve our fluffy DAO .
Found the jew!

i mean like, besides still having infrastructure, it already has kind collapsed