Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I long for 2004 2005 2006

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the mid 00s was great. it wasn't as fun as the early 00s but it had a good blend of tech and I miss its unique emo aesthetic. I miss nut meta;/screamo I miss myspace I miss flip phones. I miss the slang I mid the video games consoles ect. now quickly it went from modern day to old and forgotten.

tfw you cant find a time to miss

I never had a good time

Too bad I can't remember jack shit during that time, I was 2 - 4 years old

I wasn't old enough to fully enjoy this period :feelsbadman:

For me also, 2000-2008 were the best years. Ps2 had tons of good jrpgs, decent and good horror movies would come out monthly. I watched many teen series. Music was good. Not every thing was about politics.

That was when I should have had my first kiss.
You can still get flip phones, they are foldable smart phones which have a fold on middle of screen. I still have my phone from 2007, it is a Sony Ericsson K800i.

Last edited:
most forum users were not even born at that time

I don't the the 2000s were as good as the 1980s and 1990s, but they were MUCH better than the 2010s and definitely much better than the current 2020s.

2004-2007 was definitely the golden era of technology and video games. Quality control was really good, and developers actually put effort into their games without making them into SJW shitfests that have more effort into delivering some ZOG message than actual good gameplay.

I miss it so much. Especially the things you listed. I miss my OG Xbox and Halo so much. Things were much simpler back then. No smartphones, no social media. It was cool.

Can relate. I do miss the 90s(from what I can remember and much of the 2000s. Living in these times can be like living in a terrible dystopia

Yh I do miss the late 90s early 00s

I don't the the 2000s were as good as the 1980s and 1990s, but they were MUCH better than the 2010s and definitely much better than the current 2020s.

2004-2007 was definitely the golden era of technology and video games. Quality control was really good, and developers actually put effort into their games without making them into SJW shitfests that have more effort into delivering some ZOG message than actual good gameplay.
True, the mid 2000s was during my early childhood and it was the only time in my life I was genuinely happy.

I remember people back then still had CRT televisions, big living room sound systems with DVD/VHS players and VCRs, the Internet was still a new thing, I like the classy and dreamy aethetics of those times too.

View: https://youtu.be/JYGN_1SZlPc

View: https://youtu.be/CBr9hF3OFis

I just want to go back to the times of running around my house and explore the environment around me, playing around with mirrors and playing on my Game Boy.

Literally all I did was play vidya back then. like 16 hours a day

PS2 days were comfy.

For me also, 2000-2008 were the best years. Ps2 had tons of good jrpgs, decent and good horror movies would come out monthly. I watched many teen series. Music was good. Not every thing was about politics.
2006 AND 2008 WAS GODLY HOOD I REMEMBER WATCHING AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER EPSIDOES AND JIMMY NEUTRON AIR:feelsLSD::panties::feelsbadman: such good times

the mid 00s was great. it wasn't as fun as the early 00s but it had a good blend of tech and I miss its unique emo aesthetic. I miss nut meta;/screamo I miss myspace I miss flip phones. I miss the slang I mid the video games consoles ect. now quickly it went from modern day to old and forgotten.
me too

best time of my life

2003-2006

just animal planet, football, discovery channel

I long for 1975

this fucked up future shouldn't exist. it should be the mid 00s forever

Yes, I miss YAPE and AdvanceMap.

And also XSS.

youre-finally-awake14.png

mid 00s forever!

Last edited:
If there was a time traveler that met up with me at the time( and somehow knew about me) and told me how bad things were gonna be in 2022 I definitely wouldn't have believed that person

If there was a time traveler that met up with me at the time( and somehow knew about me) and told me how bad things were gonna be in 2022 I definitely wouldn't have believed that person
as kids were brainwashed to think that future=superior by default. its literally the opposite.

View: https://youtu.be/P6SYUhj_o4Q

true I like both era because I'm a late millennial. the late 00s was gay though. nothing past 2006.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

that was the time when touchscreens were relly getting started. all the capacitive ones. i still hold the nokia and blackberry as the greatest phone.

that was the time when touchscreens were relly getting started. all the capacitive ones. i still hold the nokia and blackberry as the greatest phone.
no it wasn't retard. there were no touch screens in the mid 00s. 2007 was the year smartphones came out. zoompig trash

no it wasn't retard. there were no touch screens in the mid 00s. 2007 was the year smartphones came out. zoompig trash
you are being the retard here, touchscreens are old tech.

you are being the retard here, touchscreens are old tech.
yeah now but they started in 07. keep your zoomfaggotry out of my mid 00s nostalgia

childhood gone. happiest years of my shit life gone. its time to rope

Staying up late and watching weebtoons on Toonami was based

time to suicide time to suicide time to suicide time to suicide time to suicide time to suicide time to suicide time to suicide