Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lol @ people who say Elliot looked like a "Chad"

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
NNlsquiJSy_XbDZzXmU5bQ.jpeg

zvmzPlCgRrib9xR9bwP2Ng.jpeg

R E C E S S E D  C H I N
E
C
E
S
S

C
H
I
N

He looked like a beta recessed kid, we've been through this many times

Uber beta weirdo cuck

Elliot was extremely feminine in apperance. Short face, short chin, rosy lips, low prounounced cheekbones. On top of that, he was just weird looking with bad facial ratios. No heterosexual woman would ever be attracted to him unless they were mentally ill.

He looked beta as fuck.

Not every Chad needs a protruding chin.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Not every Chad needs a protruding chin.

Yes but his chin was recessed, it wasn't normal looking.

his height and FRAME was his biggest death sentence. If he was 6 foot 2 and wide he wouldn't know what PUAhate is

He has the same chin as you, weed.
Kek.

He still mogs me though :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

No chin = over from the start. Give up.

elliot was pretty weird, looked different in every picture and lighting, had weird lips and facial features, but was still decent looking i think, just feminine, had no sexual dimorphism, plus he was a bit of a framecel, and kind of short.

i think if he actually you know, approached girls, he would have gotten something.

elliot was pretty weird, looked different in every picture and lighting, had weird lips and facial features, but was still decent looking i think, just feminine, had no sexual dimorphism, plus he was a bit of a framecel, and kind of short.

i think if he actually you know, approached girls, he would have gotten something.
He had severe autism and is short Asian and chincel.

I look miles better than Elliot and have cold approached over 1000+ women and messaged another 1000+ women without getting anything. Not even one fucking date. Even ugly women look at me in complete disgust when I approach them.

There is precisely zero chance that Elliot could have gotten anything.

I look miles better than Elliot and have cold approached over 1000+ women and messaged another 1000+ women without getting anything. Not even one fucking date. Even ugly women look at me in complete disgust when I approach them.

There is precisely zero chance that Elliot could have gotten anything.

don't you think you might be overestimating your appearance? i don't believe females are that picky, i mean holy shit.

He was an Asian man. That's a genetic death sentence right there.

Holy shit this thread is ancient lol

But yeah he definitely has that incel chin

Who the hell said this? He has an average gay vibe look to him.

Anyone who thinks ER is anywhere close to good looking is a coping brainlet.

Being Asian alone damages your chances a LOT already.

Add to the fact that he is only 5'9 and is socially awkward and you've got a death sentence there.