Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I´ll just leave this here

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Nothing of value was saved.

Stacy is literally invincible, it’s her destiny to go to college and get gangbanged by chads

The shooter killed no one and only injured the two in the video. His identity wasn’t publicized so he can’t even bad boy max. The shooting was complete failure for him. He also apparently only got juvy until he’s 18 since he wasn’t tried as an adult so I wonder how that will work out.

She is 13? Could pass for a 25 year old from that pic tbh.

I'm not even gonna watch the video.

Chad could go ER with his bare hands, and still manage to get a higher score than we could with firearms, poison, and explosives. It's over.

She's 13? Why the hell do some 13-year olds look like 7-year olds and others look like 18 year olds
Another reason why age of consent is bullshit people can literally walk up to a girl in a club being very sexual attracted to her but when they see her ID say she is "under aged" their sexual feelings magically dissappears.. NOT! Sexual attraction isn´t like a Sims game where people will swirl around and turn adutl the day they become 18.

She is more robust than me.
@LastGerman 1:40

Another reason why age of consent is bullshit people can literally walk up to a girl in a club being very sexual attracted to her but when they see her ID say she is "under aged" their sexual feelings magically dissappears.. NOT! Sexual attraction isn´t like a Sims game where people will swirl around and turn adutl the day they become 18.

she is an innocent angel

The cuckold delusion that we live in a Sims game is absolutely hilarious. :lul: Retarded bastards think that we spin IRL and poof we become adults and have sex when the little whores have been sucking, fucking and taking loads from Chads and Tyrones since they were twelve years old. Fucking retarded delusion.. their cognitive dissonance is their downfall.. they simply cannot grasp new ideas in their soy twisted grey matter.