Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lived most of my life up through high school on autopilot

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I was living a subhuman life and was not even fully aware of it or the reasons I was always left out until about senior year of high school. I never had a chance

same here I realized after high school I never experienced most things what high schoolers do (go to movies,parties,dances,out with friends)

I didn't realize everything I missed out on until I was well in my 20s. Reality hit hard... and led to me pretending to be a female for a decade.

I think this is true for a lot of people. I was very bluepilled.

Same. I didn't really know of what all I was missing until college. When I couldn't relate to what anybody was talking about in college I just shut down. That led me to leave college and get a shit job which means my whole life now will be shit until I die.

Same. I didn't really know of what all I was missing until college. When I couldn't relate to what anybody was talking about in college I just shut down. That led me to leave college and get a shit job which means my whole life now will be shit until I die.
this is the route i am going :feelsrope: