Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I live like a rat

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
I was walking out at night some time ago when I saw a rat quickly running back to the drainage system as I approached it.

The rat reminded me of myself, my life currently, especially towards noodlewhores, I can't stand them, I run from them, I avoid them.

Brutal af. I live like an animal lately in the way that I neglect hygiene. Haven’t showered in like a month now. It’s brutal. I just don’t have the energy to care enough to do it

Brutal af. I live like an animal lately in the way that I neglect hygiene. Haven’t showered in like a month now. It’s brutal. I just don’t have the energy to care enough to do it
I've heard of mayo whores doing the same so I wouldn't call you dirty or anything, don't worry.

I've heard of mayo whores doing the same so I wouldn't call you dirty or anything, don't worry.
Ok. I know some mayowhores smell like fish from their vagina that took 10 different cocks without being washed

Ok. I know some mayowhores smell like fish from their vagina that took 10 different cocks without being washed
I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about their hygiene. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure it isn't uncommon amongst white people to shower once a month or a week for that matter.

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about their hygiene
I know. I was just mentioning this too.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure it isn't uncommon amongst white people to shower once a month or a week for that matter.
Most white people seem to shower once a day, or at the very least twice a week. I should be showering once a week. That's the ideal amount IMO, and I just have to get more motivated

I know. I was just mentioning this too.
Right but it isn't exclusive to mayo whores.
Most white people seem to shower once a day, or at the very least twice a week. I should be showering once a week. That's the ideal amount IMO, and I just have to get more motivated
Twice a week, I'm sure you're capable of that but you don't have to conform to the norms, it's your call at the end of the day.

Yep. Once a week is enough. Once a month is pushing it too far
I wouldn't mind if a mayo whore showered once a month as long as I got to fuck her.

kLpUs1724559251.webp

Over for ratcels