Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in constant terror of testicular torsion

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
Every time on of my balls moves, or every time i find it in an awkward position, or every time i move my legs or something, I am acutely horrified that one or both of them may have twisted. Not that I was ever gonna use them anyway. It's gotten to the point my left one is sore, probably from me holding it or psychosomatic or something. If I were to go to the doctor for this and get an ultrasound it would just enable me to go every day every time I think something happened. I am so afraid

Understandable, that place is very sensitive and can be easily damaged.

Also the reason some guys wear briefs instead of boxers, even though to look attractive to women when in briefs, it's chad only.

This is a good way to enhance your penis.

Theres nothing to worry about with testicular torsion tbh, most people aren't capable of getting it because a congenital deformity is required. Also if you do get it, you'll get unbearably bad pain in your balls, which should lead you to take a hospital trip immediately and get a simple surgery.

I don’t think about that

Testicular torsion is a fear of mine, ngl.

i always wear boxers which are relatively tight because of this

Gorilla balls are different than humans.

I have no fear of that happening

20200602 124858

Are you fond of cock and ball torture?

[Venting] I live in constant terror of testicular torsion

I think you're right. Follow the gut feeling man, it's never wrong. You do have this problem ngl. I suspect it could be some sort of ball sack cancer tbh. I've heard it's really fucking painful man. My condolences tbh. Best of luck boyo

Every time on of my balls moves, or every time i find it in an awkward position, or every time i move my legs or something, I am acutely horrified that one or both of them may have twisted.

I have the exact same thing. To make matters worse, by testicles have the tendency to rotate a bit and I can feel when one is twisted. Imagine my adrenaline not knowing in which direction to twist it back aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate just thinking about those times.