Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a place full of beautiful women, ngl, i wish i lived in a place with only ugly people instead

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
I leave my room and there are semi naked foids showing their luscious legs and Chadlites mogging me at every corner, it's torture. This place is garbage, people are arrogant as fuck and treat you like shit because they have money or beauty. To some people, beautiful women where you live would be a bonus, a good thing, but not to me, since i can't fuck any of them. I would rather live in a place full of fellow subhumans only.

I leave my room and there are semi naked foids showing their luscious legs and Chadlites mogging me at every corner, it's torture. This place is garbage, people are arrogant as fuck and treat you like shit because they have money or beauty. To some people, beautiful women where you live would be a bonus, a good thing, but not to me, since i can't fuck any of them. I would rather live in a place full of fellow subhumans only.
Very true. Why constantly suffer at looking at that which you cannot have. Living with other subhumans and also being around other subhumans puts my mind, body, and soul at rest that i am not getting laughed at and i am not attracting any negative attention.

Are you in Chadfornia?

cope, they'd still be chad only

Yes, it's obvious, i don't pretend that i have a chance with ugly foids, but i don't want to fuck them as much as the beautiful foids.
fair enough

They need you for contrast

It's terrible to be surrounded by beautiful women. It's like being imprisoned and starving and seeing a banquet with great food on the other side of the bars. You have all that in front of you but you know you won't get any. It's torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back