Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I live in 2012

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I constantly watch old PewDiePie videos from 2012 to 2014, mainly horror games.

Recently its his cry of fear vids:

Those are very nostalgic ngl i should rewatch them sometime

I honestly dont know what to do anymore youtube doesent satisfy me, video games dont satisfy me, food doesent satisfy me. I feel completely empty inside and void of all emotion

The world ended in 2015. everything changed since then

Millionaire for making generic "react" videos and playing video games... :feelskek:

He would have little to no success if he was a curry low tier normie. :feelsjuice:

ain’t time a nigger?

Cacapoopooppshire

Damn, was even a mogger back then. I was in first grade in 2012.

he was and still is a soy fagt
he lost all respect when he encouraged curry hating

What do you get out of Pew'ds videos? I enjoy'd pewds when I was 18 and under, and I still did in my 20s when he played minecraft. But I wouldnt go out my way to watch Pewds, it would be like me going out my way to watch nicolodean shows. Once you adult you kind of get desencitized to children entertainment. Essentailly all of youtube is ass. Only legit comedians are funny

Remember when he was a small YouTuber but grew to be the biggest because of jbw

I can’t stand that faggot but 2012 was definitely the good old days

I Live In 1982

curries can dream of white toilets all they want but 99% of them will always be invisible to white foids :feelskek::feelskek:
Therefore curries aren't based and are just subhuman simps. Majority of them being

Therefore curries aren't based and are just subhuman simps. Majority of them being
never said they were, just talking t-series being based.

curries are giga simps

T series did nothing though. They became irrelevant in the next few weeks
they are pretty massive in shitdia you know the country with 1 billion mofos??

I only listen to songs anymore on yt, never watch movies, anime or any youtubers
Browse here in my freetime, cycle or grind for better job

They removed my cope onlyusemeblade, i use to watch him, Hutch, seananners, tejbs, Jake and amir skits, fuuuuu, im about to Time Travel too, Fuck it

I perpetually live in another time period, but I'm forced into living in this shitty timeline. Most of the games I own and love to play are made in 2009 and before, there are a few exceptions. All of my electronics are very old except for my phone and my gaming computer. I tend to watch videos on people reviewing said old games. Most of my listened music is 80s-90s.

2012 was the last decent year frfr

Yeah, if I knew back then what I know now!

2012 was ok, I noticed things were gradually getting worse since the early 2010s. 2000-2010 were better overall