Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I literally turn curry-chasing women off the idea of going curry

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I don't even know what level of over this is ... even if a woman is into my ethnicity, I can literally make her favourite ethnicity unattractive by talking to her

I can't even comprehend this anymore

Probably cause they have a romanticized version of what the guy from her favorite ethnicity would look like. Ain't your fault just foids being delusional

Probably cause they have a romanticized version of what the guy from her favorite ethnicity would look like. Ain't your fault just foids being delusional
I should have started yoga-maxxing years ago

I feel I do the same. I actually lower curry men's SMV just by existing (sorry bros). A lot of women look at 6'4 Chadpreet Rahul Kohli and go "man, I want me an Indian hunk". Then along comes someone who looks like this:

^ And they go "eeew". I literally look like Mr Sam enternaintment (5ft height and curry) but I have an average face.