Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I literally see foids as nothing but sex toys, how am i supposed to respect them and work with them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
JFL if you are going to a company for wageslaving and having to work with foids. They are of no worthy to me. Fucking holes only good for sex. Why are they even allowed to work? Men can do every job in this world. Foids should just stay at home and take care of children and provide sex. Fuck those simps who gave them voting rights,right to work etc.

They are nothing but holes. All they do is cause destruction and trouble.

Why are they even allowed to work? Men can do every job in this world. Foids should just stay at home and take care of children and provide sex.
When you think about it isn't that cucked as fuck? Why would you want your woman to stay at home and ldar while you break your back and come back to her, that's basically betabuxx tier cuckoldry

Why would you want your woman to stay at home and ldar while you break your back and come back to her, that's basically betabuxx tier cuckoldry
If a women starts working, she will meet other men there and her chances of cheating on me will increase so best is if she stays in home so that she won't have access to outside world

When you think about it isn't that cucked as fuck? Why would you want your woman to stay at home and ldar while you break your back and come back to her, that's basically betabuxx tier cuckoldry
Nah, she is doing her job of providing us sex, that’s all a female is useful for, to massage my dick with her insides and exchange body fluids :smonk:

If a women starts working, she will meet other men there and her chances of cheating on me will increase so best is if she stays in home so that she won't have access to outside world
Nah, she is doing her job of providing us sex, that’s all a female is useful for, to massage my dick with her insides and exchange body fluids :smonk:
Just let all foids relax at home all day while you wagecuck and serve her like a good boy betabuxx cuck theory

Just let all foids relax at home all day while you wagecuck and serve her like a good boy betabuxx cuck theory
Yes, I don’t have any problem with that as long as she is behaved if she cheats on me, then I am OK with this exchange

I too have a problem seeing them as human

its a different world. Boomers ruined everything with their complaincy. foids are trash but boomers are piece of shit.
But if someone wants to spread the truth that one should not marry these ued up whores they censor it. because they want the benefit of both system. Fk society.

soycucks will blame you for thinking that but reality is foids go in their way to act like nothing but whores. anytime they have the opportunity to demonstrate they have the capacity to have sentience they do the opposite and instead act like selfish whores.

You cant a respect an animal like a foid.

I just look at them as kids with tits.

Foids don’t deserve being in the same level as a man, feel the same way.

For sexual access. It's true that traditional gender roles are a bit "cucked" if you think about it but it's still a nice deal. Pussy is the point of life after all.

Work with them? Spend as little time around them as possible, do the bare minimum required to interact with them, and lie like fuck if they ask about anything remotely incel-related.

Respect them? LOL

every right that women have was given by men and could easily be taken away the problem is that most men are cucks