I literally never tried at anything in life. I feel like I've just gone through the motions.

I don't know what it is. This inability to do anything. I've literally been LDARing since I was a little child, without knowing it. I'm 26 now, and I haven't actually done a single thing.

I've always had cravings to do something, the need to accomplish something or learn a skill, but I haven't. Not learning guitar, or painting, or programming. Haven't done anything that actually takes effort and actually putting in work.

Even in school or for important tests in my life. All I did was postpone everything until the last possible second and just sorta wing it. It doesn't help that it always worked out for me. Until of course that time where I became a total degenerate alcoholic and dropped out of uni and wasted all my parent's money for 2 years of rent and food in a foreign country.

Anyway, is anybody else "suffering of this" as fucking useless as me? I don't know why, but this is how I am.

I think this is the reason why I never had friends too. Since I was a kid all I did was sit in front of the PC, 100% of the time. I'd rather be alone, LDARing rather than actually put any effort into anything. I remember once some guys actually invited me out, and I refused, for no reason.

I actively avoid anything that takes even a speck of effort. What the fuck is wrong with me? This is so weird.

Last edited:

PEETER

Recruit
-
I don't know what it is. This inability to do anything. I've literally been LDARing since I was a little child, without knowing it. I'm 26 now, and I haven't actually done a single thing.

I've always had cravings to do something, the need to accomplish something or learn a skill, but I haven't. Not learning guitar, or painting, or programming. Haven't done anything that actually takes effort and actually putting in work.

Even in school or for important tests in my life. All I did was postpone everything until the last possible second and just sorta wing it. It doesn't help that it always worked out for me. Until of course that time where I became a total degenerate alcoholic and dropped out of uni and wasted all my parent's money for 2 years of rent and food in a foreign country.

Anyway, is anybody else "suffering of this" as fucking useless as me? I don't know why, but this is how I am.

I think this is the reason why I never had friends too. Since I was a kid all I did was sit in front of the PC, 100% of the time. I'd rather be alone, LDARing rather than actually put any effort into anything.

I actively avoid anything that takes even a speck of effort. What the fuck is wrong with me? This is so weird.
Being treated like shit/ignored lowers your motivation.

I don't drink, work a full time job, have a good amount of retirement / investment account savings.

Still incel and socially isolated.

Meanwhile a chad can be addicted to meth and still fuck druggie girls.

High iq cope at least. If you had sat in front of console all that time it was fucking waste of time tbhtbh
Well, it was a waste of time. All I did was browse memes and other dumb shit on the internet or watch movies and tv shows or play games.

I think this is the reason why I never had friends too. Since I was a kid all I did was sit in front of the PC, 100% of the time. I'd rather be alone, LDARing rather than actually put any effort into anything. I remember once some guys actually invited me out, and I refused, for no reason.

Iam the same way bro, I have dreams and know how to accomplish them easily, yet it's like some supernatural force preventing me from even starting, people know that I can tell them and they'd excel pretty fast in whatever they're doing but I keep valuable knowledge to myself and thus they never ask

Mr J

Recruit
-
I am in the same situation at 25. No job now, drinking booze and getting stoned every day on savings. No hobbies give me pleasure anymore but I'm to pussy to kill myself. I am being pressured by family to get a job but I'm just like Ehhhhhhhh I have enough money for now.

I became a professional artist, traveled the world and saved hundreds of thousands of dollars WHEN I was younger and still had hopes of having a sex life. Once that dream vanished, all my motivation went to shit. I'm now just a shell of a man, going to and from work like a robot. My days off consist of LDARing in my apartment and looking at incel material on my computer. I only go out to get food and quickly come back home. All the sparkle of life is extinguished once your realize you will never be with a woman.

I started programming did decent but when i needed to really learn Just stopped doing it. Like everything in my life. Finished a degree but a retard could complete that. Now i have Just been NEET for like 4 years, with the money i had saved. Have to wageslave again soon, going to the job interviews with their retarted qeustions. FML

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)