Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I literally have the same beliefs as the joker from Batman

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I didn’t realize it but I began to see everything as a joke. The same shit everywhere I went. Some 9/10 girl is promoted to senior management in the company for existing. Foids getting given manager positions because their dad is the owner. Even some engineers getting positions because they were sucking a colleagues dick

Liberal whores only fucking guys that are successful in the system (and that are white) that have literally the OPPOSITE beliefs they do

JFL at taking this society seriously. They’re all non-serious people the way they behave.

I didn’t even realize it until I was reminded of it for some reason…maybe a gypsycrusader clip? I can’t remember

But I began to laugh at everything, especially coworkers…so I ended up getting fired for dropping some mild :blackpill: jokes. :society:

JFL reality is so stupid it’s funny brehs. No one has integrity. They’re all monkeys at the end of the day. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Put me in the screenshot IT (and draw a dick next to it)

My life is nothing but a comaday

Pretty much. I've lost all hope in anything resulting in justice. Also, what people say and what they do tend to be the opposite around 90% of the time. For women it's 99% of the time. I just accept that life is a facade clownshow and I want to extract as much as I can without giving back anything.

IT will firmly grasp this threads cock and balls