Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I literally have the same beliefs as the joker from Batman

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
7d 2h 32m
I didn’t realize it but I began to see everything as a joke. The same shit everywhere I went. Some 9/10 girl is promoted to senior management in the company for existing. Foids getting given manager positions because their dad is the owner. Even some engineers getting positions because they were sucking a colleagues dick

Liberal whores only fucking guys that are successful in the system (and that are white) that have literally the OPPOSITE beliefs they do

JFL at taking this society seriously. They’re all non-serious people the way they behave.

I didn’t even realize it until I was reminded of it for some reason…maybe a gypsycrusader clip? I can’t remember

But I began to laugh at everything, especially coworkers…so I ended up getting fired for dropping some mild :blackpill: jokes. :society:

JFL reality is so stupid it’s funny brehs. No one has integrity. They’re all monkeys at the end of the day. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
37d 1h 8m
Put me in the screenshot IT (and draw a dick next to it)

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
My life is nothing but a comaday

subzero

subzero

Needs 6 inches to win
★★★★
57d 22h 30m
The only difference between me and Jack Napier is the makeup.

zekr

zekr

normies.is
★★★★★
59d 10h 20m
Pretty much. I've lost all hope in anything resulting in justice. Also, what people say and what they do tend to be the opposite around 90% of the time. For women it's 99% of the time. I just accept that life is a facade clownshow and I want to extract as much as I can without giving back anything.

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
156d 15h 57m
IT will firmly grasp this threads cock and balls

L

Lebinoc

Greycel
3d 58m
We live in a society.

shape1