Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally got screwed in ever aspect of life

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
As if being a 5’10 deformed zyros tier framecel wasnt bad enough , i don’t even have a working brain. At least u guys can money max and shit if u have the motivation, I’m working with a counselor who said I have one of the worst cases of adhd she’s ever seen. I can’t listen in school no matter how hard I try and can’t sit down to focus on anything I’m completely dysfunctional. Studycels have no idea how lucky they are to be able to at least cope for success. I’m still gonna try to carve my own pathway to money max + looksmax while attempting to avoid any and all sui fuel (I refuse to have a social life unless I’m good looking) and if I can’t make it I’ll just kill myself. Go big or go rope

having shity antetions spam really sucks, my atention spam tends to be bigger when i'm happy and non existent when i'm miserable

i feel you on the zyros tier frame

being retarded and ugly at the same time is hell