Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I literally got cuckolded when i was 10 years old

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
I went for a sleepover in my best friends house. However he invited some girl he liked as well. We hanged out and then went to sleep in the same bed. They started to make out while i played games on my psp. I was laying right next to them. I literally got cucked. The memory just hit me. Now at 20 i still haven't kissed a woman while my friend got to do so at 11. When i think about this humiliation i want to kill myself.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,858
Online
42d 13h 26m
I wasn't cucked (still don't know who the girl was) but my roommate during my freshman year fucked a girl right next to me (it was a typical college dorm so it was one room with two beds). He thought I was asleep because it was 4am or so but I was wide awake because of jet lag.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
fast_curry said:
I wasn't cucked (still don't know who the girl was) but my roommate during my freshman year fucked a girl right next to me (it was a typical college dorm so it was one room with two beds). He thought I was asleep because it was 4am or so but I was wide awake because of jet lag.
brutal and ER fuel
 
Speedloader

Speedloader

I fucked a stoat in half
★★★★★
Joined
May 14, 2019
Posts
18,225
Online
222d 3h 10m
And then niggers laugh at me when i say that mo foid past 12 is a virgin
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,858
Online
42d 13h 26m
WawelDragon1683 said:
brutal and ER fuel
I was more shocked than angry when that happened. I still don't know what I was even supposed to do back then.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
fast_curry said:
I was more shocked than angry when that happened. I still don't know what I was even supposed to do back then.
Should have screamed at them to stop. Possibly should have resorted to vioelnce.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,858
Online
42d 13h 26m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Should have screamed at them to stop. Possibly should have resorted to vioelnce.
I wouldn't be able to beat him (or them if the foid decides to join). He was gymmaxed.
 
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Posts
4,406
Online
50d 23h 55m
Brutal. I’ve never been in a sleepover with a girl so still mogs me in that way.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,886
Online
134d 4h 12m
WawelDragon1683 said:
I went for a sleepover in my best friends house. However he invited some girl he liked as well. We hanged out and then went to sleep in the same bed. They started to make out while i played games on my psp. I was laying right next to them. I literally got cucked. The memory just hit me. Now at 20 i still haven't kissed a woman while my friend got to do so at 11. When i think about this humiliation i want to kill myself.

Yeah, that wasn't a friend....
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top