Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I literally felt like a chad in some area a couple nights ago, borderline ego boost

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I was at some town where a house that has basement gigs for metal bands played and was with my low tier normie friend and we’re both 5’11. He still mogs me by being white, NT and higher on the rating scale. But he’s 27 and never had a GF but not a virgin.

I remember we were at a liquor store nearby getting beer for the house, and I was surrounded by tons of Latino guys (not light Latinos, these guys were much more tan). And they all were short AF. They were 5’5 at best and sometimes like 5’1 or 5’2. It was a borderline ego boost. I mogged the shit out of them. I mean, I’m an autistic 3.5-4/10 sandcel and even I mogged them. I ain’t trying to brag but holy shit

A year ago I was at a nightlife bar in a city where I got drunk the first time with my 5/10 white normie friend and most guys there were tall white guys who were often 6’3. Most guys were at least my height (5’11).

At my uni, whites are half the people there but 80% of the couples I see and 90% of the people at parties, bars, and tailgates/football games.

Those short tattooed Latino dudes would be literal incels at my uni and won’t have game at a bar full of tall white guys.

THOSE LATINOS ARE REDSKIN SAVAGES, TURBBO T MOGGERS. THEY LAUGH AT HEIGHTPILL'S FACE BY CHOLO AND CARTELMAXXING

Where was this at?

I was at some town where a house that has basement gigs for metal bands played and was with my low tier normie friend and we’re both 5’11. He still mogs me by being white, NT and higher on the rating scale. But he’s 27 and never had a GF but not a virgin.

I remember we were at a liquor store nearby getting beer for the house, and I was surrounded by tons of Latino guys (not light Latinos, these guys were much more tan). And they all were short AF. They were 5’5 at best and sometimes like 5’1 or 5’2. It was a borderline ego boost. I mogged the shit out of them. I mean, I’m an autistic 3.5-4/10 sandcel and even I mogged them. I ain’t trying to brag but holy shit

A year ago I was at a nightlife bar in a city where I got drunk the first time with my 5/10 white normie friend and most guys there were tall white guys who were often 6’3. Most guys were at least my height (5’11).

At my uni, whites are half the people there but 80% of the couples I see and 90% of the people at parties, bars, and tailgates/football games.

Those short tattooed Latino dudes would be literal incels at my uni and won’t have game at a bar full of tall white guys.
dawg you aint better lookin then anyone

THOSE LATINOS ARE REDSKIN SAVAGES, TURBBO T MOGGERS. THEY LAUGH AT HEIGHTPILL'S FACE BY CHOLO AND CARTELMAXXING

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Seethe for us

Yes.

Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

Yes.

Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.