Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I literally don’t know what to think about this… (irritated, angry,

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
YouTube comment I saw under a vid about incels:

I used to be an incel. There was this absolutely gorgeous girl in my class. She was a Latina, ballerina, rich girl and fucking beautiful. We were friends. Hung out a lot. Hell, we even portrayed a husband and wife in a play for our school. I'm pretty sure that is what sent me off the deep end. I became obsessed with her. Wrote her notes all the time, always left her praise in the comments of all her posts, and always told her she looked pretty. The final straw for her was when I wrote her a cover of "Hey There Delilah" and fucking sang it to her in front of her friends.

I am still utterly disgusted in myself for doing that. She never talked to me again after that. She started dating my best friend about a year later and I hated the world for that. After about a year seething and hating women, I snapped out of it. Graduated high school, got a job, and I've been happily single ever since. The 2 of them are actually engaged now and I'm happy for them! I've since abandoned all of those incel-like thoughts and tendencies. I am actually very close with many of my exes and I'm the only guy in my gaming group (before you ask, yes I'm straight. They're all just friends). I am so ashamed that I can say I was once an incel.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Be3_p9r34

I am actually very close with many of my exes
that's where i stopped reading, this guy is a failed normie fakecel trying to associate with real trucels just to catch attention

that's where i stopped reading, this guy is a failed normie fakecel trying to associate with real trucels just to catch attention

i just read that part after I posted stupid me, but what got me is his crush fell for another man (bc he’s definitely Better looking), and he’s happy for them and happy being single. I thought he was still virgin but didn’t identify as incel. My mistake!!

Fakecels are scum

Normie status: BUCKBROKEN :feels:

Imagine congratulating your friend for fucking and marrying your oneitis while you literally rot lmao, absolutely CUCKED:soy:

Normie status: BUCKBROKEN :feels:

Imagine congratulating your friend for fucking and marrying your oneitis while you literally rot lmao, absolutely CUCKED:soy:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: this :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::lasereyes:

No I don’t think that’s true. I still think he’s an incel in denial and thinks girls who he orbited for years in the friendzone are his exes. I’ve known a couple of guys (incels) like this. Completely fucking deluded

Just become a cuck theory

Fuck that was painful to read
Do normiescum really live like this?