Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I literally don't have a chin

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Under certain lighting, you can see the tiniest circle but it looks completely laughable. I get chinmogged by 95% of foids. I don't know what I have done in my past life to deserve such a subhuman lower third. I was a mouthbreather until about 15 (only stopped mouthbreathing at night a few months ago) so how much could that have affected the development of my chin and jawline? I want to cope by telling myself it's all genetics and there's nothing I could have done to stop this.

Same br0, I have a good jaw but my chin is recessed and my face looks like a boomerang. Im probably going to get a chin implant in the future
so how much could that have affected the development of my chin and jawline?

OverBeforeItBegan

I get chinmogged by one of my female cousins and my grandma.

It depends your country.
No chin no life.

I'd try mewing If I was you.Mouthbreathing fucked me as well,to a much lesser degree,I wasn't able to breathe trough my synosis for 4 years because of health complications,I could of had a really good jawline,but I fucked It.
Still,I think mewing could help you out tremendously.

you should get plastic surgery asap tbh..

I'd try mewing If I was you.Mouthbreathing fucked me as well,to a much lesser degree,I wasn't able to breathe trough my synosis for 4 years because of health complications,I could of had a really good jawline,but I fucked It.
Still,I think mewing could help you out tremendously.

doesn't that only work in your early teens?

Leafy tier chin??

Mewing won't do shit for you. Michael B Jordan doesn't mouth breathe and he has no chin. I mewed when I was a teenager. You are fucked. It's either braces plus jaw surgery or ldar until :feelsrope:.

Do you have an overbite?

I have a shitty chin area as well.

I have a James Elsworth chin :(

My chin is certainly nothing to write home about and I mean no disrespect, but I don't get mouth breathing. Seems like something you have to will yourself to do. It's dry, less comfortable, less natural. I'm legitimately curious, any mouth breathers out there aware of exactly why they do it willing to explain this to me?

Governments need to fund chin implants.
Not doing so should be considered terrorism.

Under certain lighting, you can see the tiniest circle but it looks completely laughable. I get chinmogged by 95% of foids. I don't know what I have done in my past life to deserve such a subhuman lower third. I was a mouthbreather until about 15 (only stopped mouthbreathing at night a few months ago) so how much could that have affected the development of my chin and jawline? I want to cope by telling myself it's all genetics and there's nothing I could have done to stop this.
Mouth breathing had a big effect on your chin and jaw development but it's absurd to blame yourself. You were just a kid and it's not something you're really conscious of or have any control over since it happens when you're sleeping. Your parents screwed you over there by not treating the cause of your mouthbreathing when you were younger. Mine screwed me over too

Mine is small and circular, the worst is when I look at it sideways.

My chin is certainly nothing to write home about and I mean no disrespect, but I don't get mouth breathing. Seems like something you have to will yourself to do. It's dry, less comfortable, less natural. I'm legitimately curious, any mouth breathers out there aware of exactly why they do it willing to explain this to me?

I just feel I don't get enough air when I breath through my nose. I was always sick as a kid and I have asthma so it was constantly blocked too.