Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I literally can't escape my fate

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Couldn't delete my account on here because no matter how hard I try to cope I will always stay incel.

These fucking thetapists and psychiatrists want to give me new meds and shit but Ik they won't do shit to me.
On every therapy session I barely say anthing.
I just tell them I feel bad and I can't talk to peoole all the damn time and yeah they won't understand me and I don't even want them to.

Life here is worse than in prison man ong, its hard but maybe I might be able to leave next month.

I still cope with this Incel mentality :smonk:

View: https://youtu.be/aMPEbZII3u0

(in video game)
@Sneir

Fuck all the therapist´s we were sentenced for inceldom there is no hope for us. Our way is to cope with speed and show normies who the real jokER is (in video game)
I will fucking throw my shit at foid therapist whores (in video game) :feelsLSD::smonk:

Are you in mental hospital?

Therapists, especially women can't understand shit since they haven't been what we've been through. It's a waste of time talking to someone who can't grasp blackpill reality. Some meds can be ok to take the edge off at least. The only way to keep going is to find good copes or give in to the rope. Good luck boyo.