Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I listened to my mom bitch for 25 minutes straight, without interrupting her.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I let the 61-year-old boomer bitch for a long time, without interrupting her. She just wanted to vent, she has nobody else to talk to.

You can imagine the trivial shit a boomer American foid would bitch about.

She gloated that just by working during the pandemic, she added on another $2,000 to her monthly pension.

“I don’t know how millennials are going to make it”, she said to me.

I asked her the only question that matters - “did you get a booster?”.

“Why?”, she asked.

“Because, you have bags under your eyes, and look tired”, I said.

“Yes, I got my second booster back in November”, she responded.

“Ok, I just want to make sure you are keeping up with your shots”, I said calmly.

Now I have to go to work, at least I can be happy knowing my mother is going ER on herself. :feelshaha:

I stopped at 2 shots, who the fuck is getting 2 boosters? :lul:

She's lived her entire life under the utmost of privilege, the economy was as good as it could be when she was young and she's just reaping the benefits of all it as a foid now, thinking she still has about 2 decades left to go; probably doesn't have long, now. :society:

Dude. I had 3 vaccines from Pfizer (I’d not take from another company). My mom got very sick before she took the vaccine. Last one a year ago), but won’t get the 4th, bc too much is never good, plus body can’t tolerate too many. And I’m not at risk bc I never leave the house. Nothing happened to me. It’s already out of my system. (Don’t like Pfizer otherwise)

The way to go is to become the most unsufferable depressive fucktard of your family. That way they avoid to vent because they know you'll join and it will be far too annoying. Be the one to vent and annoy everyone. Plus she's right, millenials are fucked. But even them don't care, they're too busy losing IQ points on Tik Tok, so who the hell cares.

I stopped at 2 shots, who the fuck is getting 2 boosters? :lul:

She's lived her entire life under the utmost of privilege, the economy was as good as it could be when she was young and she's just reaping the benefits of all it as a foid now, thinking she still has about 2 decades left to go; probably doesn't have long, now. :society:
only white sissies need all these gay booster shots

as an ethnic my immune system is all the boosters i need:feelsjuice:

I let the 61-year-old boomer bitch for a long time, without interrupting her. She just wanted to vent, she has nobody else to talk to.

You can imagine the trivial shit a boomer American foid would bitch about.

She gloated that just by working during the pandemic, she added on another $2,000 to her monthly pension.

“I don’t know how millennials are going to make it”, she said to me.

I asked her the only question that matters - “did you get a booster?”.

“Why?”, she asked.

“Because, you have bags under your eyes, and look tired”, I said.

“Yes, I got my second booster back in November”, she responded.

“Ok, I just want to make sure you are keeping up with your shots”, I said calmly.

Now I have to go to work, at least I can be happy knowing my mother is going ER on herself. :feelshaha:
Never got a shot. If I wanted to die I'd do it quickly with a bullet. Dying by blood clot sounds painful and slow.

Dude. I had 3 vaccines from Pfizer (I’d not take from another company). My mom got very sick before she took the vaccine. Last one a year ago), but won’t get the 4th, bc too much is never good, plus body can’t tolerate too many. And I’m not at risk bc I never leave the house. Nothing happened to me. It’s already out of my system. (Don’t like Pfizer otherwise)
My mom said she doesn’t want my 82-year-old grandmother to get another booster, because they made her sick.
Never got a shot. If I wanted to die I'd do it quickly with a bullet. Dying by blood clot sounds painful and slow.
I hope my mom doesn’t live more than two more decades, that’s really all the world could take in Minecraft.

I came home, after working an eleven hour shift, and basically told my mom that I hated her. I have no regrets, fuck baby boomers.

I came home, after working an eleven hour shift, and basically told my mom that I hated her. I have no regrets, fuck baby boomers.
They got to have virgin sex, fuck them.

sometimes mine do this for 2 hours straight, i just keep shaking my head like bateman listening to kimball
American psycho patrick bateman 1

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back