Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I like to use this video as an example of what my life could have been...

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
If certain elements of my facial bones and facial soft tissue was just a few millimetres more projected or to the side.

(Laughing my ass off at the 'looks is maybe 20-30% of attraction, it's mostly my presence and personality', obviously he would say that).

I am around the same age as him when he did that interview. Knowing how different my life would have been. Not only the success, women or admiration. But just the fact that I would have never had any insults flung my way ever, never have been degraded for my appearance or felt garbage about myself. The level of difference between my life quality and that mans life quality is so great, due to just a few small genes and developmental changes.

I literally cracked up. This is fucking hilarious.

"Personality>Looks"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Looks don't really matter that much bro, just go outside, it's that easy" - :chad:

watching this is really depressing to me ngl,it pisses me off how easily positive experiences come to good looking people

BRUH his voice LMAO. I voice mog him into oblivion.

Voicepill is a total fucking joke.

So much thirsty women in the comments.

Hourly reminder that looks >>>>>>everything else.

The comments are complete suifuel...

I don't like him