Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I like to see nice women,but at the same time I hate it!

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
See hot womens in the street is awesome,but I feel angry and depressed when I see it.

Why depressed?? Because NONE of them will never,even,say hi to me. None of them will feel somethig for me. None of them will never take my hand and say to me "I love you and I wan to stay with you forever".

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes. It's like an atheopian starved child running around a city street with high quality food around but having no money.

You gotta keep your head up homie

Your the best dont forget that :feelsokman: i got your back.
Just try to Low inhib some, talk to some foids first see how it goes

Exactly how I feel boyo thats why they all should wear burkas

Today I had to do a bunch of things downtown and the weather was nice and I saw maybe a hundred impossibly beautiful girls (I have low standards but w/e). None of the girls I passed by today (even uglier ones) gave me even one millisecond of eye contact that I could see.

If girls give you eye contact, you have a shot and you're a dumbass if you don't at least try. And no, girls will not give you eye contact because you're ugly, that never happens.

You gotta keep your head up homie

Your the best dont forget that :feelsokman: i got your back.
Just try to Low inhib some, talk to some foids first see how it goes
I love your attitude. :yes:

If girls give you eye contact, you have a shot and you're a dumbass if you don't at least try.
If that is true then im a volcel. But,you know,is not true :feelsbadman:

If that is true then im a volcel. But,you know,is not true :feelsbadman:

It's true. If you get eye contact from random girls you don't know, they're letting you know you may have a shot. They never give eye contact to me like they never give eye contact to beggars.

See hot womens in the street is awesome,but I feel angry and depressed when I see it.

Why depressed?? Because NONE of them will never,even,say hi to me. None of them will feel somethig for me. None of them will never take my hand and say to me "I love you and I wan to stay with you forever".

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

took words outta my mouth. I feel you bro.