Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I like to purposely destroy myself even more when shits already going bad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Might be just a weird way my subconscious likes to cope, but when things are going bad for me, I purposely try to make things go worse.

For example, if someone heightmogs me and I have to take a photo with them, I purposely crouch down even lower to make it appear like I'm even shorter than I really am.

Another example is when I'm out with a friend at a mall and a foid flirts with him (usually waves at him or flirtatiously laugh with their friends while smiling at him) I then try to look even uglier and fatter and generally just give off a sloppy vibe.

Sometimes making shit go worse for you gives you a rush.

I understand it. In my lowest moments destructive thoughts and behaviour are present in me.

it's because you used to do the opposite and got sick of it, relatable

If you can't beat em.

Squat on'em.

it's because you used to do the opposite and got sick of it, relatable

Very good observation.

At some point you eventually think "The harder I try, the worse I actually make it. Fuck it, I'm in control now, I'm going to burn this shit down."

I do the same OP. I did fashion maxxing for a while. Now when I go out in public I walk around with uncombed hair, sloppy wrinkled clothes, dirty shoes, etc.

I wasn't treated or viewed any better. If all the world is going to see me as sub-human because my race is ambiguous, then there's no point in trying to be anything different.

If I’m placed in a bad position due to artificial reasons then I’ll double down on my previous statements or actions. If I have an issue that does not involve the interference or unaccomodating behavior of others then I try to resolve it

this sounds familiar

I can kind of understand you I guess. You wanna make it seem like youre in control so you wont be as upset when people make rude comments