Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like to cope by photoshopping selfies into vampire versions of me [NEED AUTISM TAG]

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
b83d32886b.pnghttp:

Ultra pale skin, unnaturally light eyes and red-ish lips. How I would look like if I was an eternal creature unable to age, get ill or die.

Jesus christ I really hope you get shot by a muslim one day

BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

Have you tried some kinky Twilight roleplay?

Why does thig guy feel the need to show his face here? It's not like females will pm or something.

fagotonabike said:
Jesus christ I really hope you get shot by a muslim one day

I hope not. My existence is the most important thing to me and with me, the universe would end. Funny thing, even in my worst life moments even when I fantasized with shooting up my school I never wanted to stop living.

Go to some vampire convention and you would get a ton of pussy.

Solitarian_Walker said:
BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

Have you tried some kinky Twilight roleplay?

Not the kind of vampire I like.

This is my ideal of vampire. I would give a leg to look like this.

4e9385bad9cacd69c8fe8df3569a3abd.jpg

yes...you have that dark gothic look going on. Any luck with suicidal emo chicks?

Zyros said:
Ultra pale skin, unnaturally light eyes and red-ish lips.

wanna switch bodies with me?

Just imagine being a thirty year old man still role-playing and fantasizing about becoming a vampire. I can totally comprehend how he got rightfully bullied his whole life.

overlystinkypants said:
wanna switch bodies with me?

It depends. Are you biologically immortal?

modus_coperandi said:
Just imagine being a thirty year old man still role-playing and fantasizing about becoming a vampire. I can totally comprehend how he got rightfully bullied his whole life.

inceltears level just world fallacy.

I got bullied because of my looks, not because of my personality.

Also age means utter shit. I am who I want to be, not what my age dictates me to be.

Sparky said:
I’d kill to have your face.

How did you get so lean btw? I’m like a 53kg twink and am quite bloated atm (I ate loads of junk food on purspose to put on weight as I was 48kg back in July, bit of a futile idea looking back).

Keep in mind that the pic has a pretty good lightning btw.

I dropped eating any carbs from everyday to only once a week. Dropped most sugars, chips and repostery too. I think that the carbs reduction was the thing that helped the most.

Putting on weight is a bad idea unless you need it for your job or something. Its all about sharpness.

Ahhhh como se dice? Es.. Homosexual? Creo que si

Sub8Hate said:
Ahhhh como se dice? Es.. Homosexual? Creo que si

I just want to be an angelic, ascended being.

Also I thought that this forum didn't do inceltears things like gay-shaming.

Sparky said:
I’m like a 53kg twink

holy fuck, fucking how? do you have anorexia or something? you must be a total framecel. pics?

overlystinkypants said:
holy fuck, fucking how? do you have anorexia or something? you must be a total framecel. pics?

hes 5'7 i think

im 5'6 and 53 kg and im not a framecel

Sparky said:
Did you gymcel as well? I had to put on weight as I was dangerously underweight, the way I went about it was probably futile though. I want to get hollow cheeks like you

No. this change was only trough diet. I gymcelled a bit earlier but the weight change was when I changed diet.

My cheeks arent hollow enough tho, I would love more lateral cheekbone prominence to give them hollowness in EVERY SINGLE lightning condition (for example my right cheek in the pic which looks more flat because of lightning). But yes its waaay better than before because now the have a concave look in most lightning conditions. I just would want it to be in ALL lightning conditions.

Zyros said:
I just want to be an angelic, ascended being.

Also I thought that this forum didn't do inceltears things like gay-shaming.

Don't be so dramatic, lol. I was actually into the whole goth thing when I was a kid. I also love that movie, I watch it every now and then. Queen of the damned was pretty dope, too. I've read a few Anne Rice novels, too.

Sub8Hate said:
Don't be so dramatic, lol. I was actually into the whole goth thing when I was a kid. I also love that movie, I watch it every now and then. Queen of the damned was pretty dope, too. I've read a few Anne Rice novels, too.

I love vampire movies in general. I love too those which treat vampirism as a believable virus, like Underworld. I just don't like twilight beause they took vampirism as a stupid excuse for romance.

But no, im not goth, i do not participate with lots of their ideals, and I do not romanticize death nor any idea of afterlife/spiritualism. I just happen to like black clothing, pale skin and long hair a lot from an aesthetic point of view.

Sparky said:
I’m more of a framecel than zyros. 

I really doubt you are a worse framecel than me. Frame is not about height but about shoulder width.

We need an autism tag, STAT. What the fuck Zyros

I may or may not have worn a puffy shirt at one point in time LOL

That's why I joke.

Sparky said:
I can PM you my body if you want, it’s actually a disaster. I have like a 17.5 inch bideltoid.

Sure, I won't share. My issue is that, coupled with my horrible shoulder width, I have a big skull. A big skull is a good trait, but for me it makes the issue of shoulder width even more noticeable. Thankfully my hair is growing long again and will soon mask it.

Sparky said:
I can PM you my body if you want, it’s actually a disaster. I have like a 17.5 inch bideltoid.

PM as well. my body is weak as fuck so i'd love to compare.

Zyros você joga Skyrim como vampiro??

KilluminoidBR said:
Zyros você joga Skyrim como vampiro??

im not brazilian, im spanish lol. But no, vampire was pretty weak in skyrim.

Zyros said:
im not brazilian, im spanish lol. But no, vampire was pretty weak in skyrim.

Buy the DLC Dawnguard and install Better Vampires mod man.

Btw you cant understand portuguese and can understand english??

I prefer to talk with people of spanish lenguaje using portuguese than english :p

KilluminoidBR said:
Buy the DLC Dawnguard and install Better Vampires mod man.

Btw you cant understand portuguese and can understand english??

I prefer to talk with people of spanish lenguaje using portuguese than english :p

I can understand portuguese but am not fuent nor can speak it.

Can we get a way to sage threads?
@Sergeantincel

Zyros said:
I can understand portuguese but am not fuent nor can speak it.

Ok, should i speak with you in portuguese or english?? 

Gonna try to speak spanish xD

KilluminoidBR said:
Ok, should i speak with you in portuguese or english?? 

Gonna try to speak spanish xD

Lol dunno. I guess english is better for everyone to understand better.

How do you cope with getting older and uglier every year ?

undeadcel said:

Currently I am at my peak, I was never better looking that I currently am. I hope the hammer of age doesnt hit me soon.

Zyros said:
undeadcel said:
Currently I am at my peak, I was never better looking that I currently am. I hope the hammer of age doesnt hit me soon.

Yea you are 30 now and you have maybe 5-10 years of cope left if you are lucky but im just asking how would you cope with getting older, would you sui if you become an ugly/creepy looking oldcel ? It would be horrible to lose your good looks and suddenly be the ugly fuck again like you were in your teens. Idk whats worse being and staying ugly or become a few years good looking and then ugly again.

Sparky said:
How come you look so dark for someone from Spain?

Also you must be one of the few people to hit their peak at 30 which should be life fuel to all oldcels. You use any supplements or do you just have good ageing genetics?

You mean dark skinned? Im actually one of the palest in my area lol Im almost always the palest in group pics.

I don't use anything so I guess I got lucky with genetics.

undeadcel said:
Yea you are 30 now and you have maybe 5-10 years of cope left if you are lucky but im just asking how would you cope with getting older, would you sui if you become an ugly/creepy looking oldcel ? It would be horrible to lose your good looks and suddenly be the ugly fuck again like you were in your teens. Idk whats worse being and staying ugly or become a few years good looking and then ugly again.

My fear of becoing old is not so much about looks (which I fear too) but more about death.

It's great that you're blackpilled and all. But I just don't see how you don't get that you're chadlite for sure. You must slay right ?