Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like the idea of the movie "The Purge"!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I mean You have 12 hours a year to do whatever crime you want without going to prison. I would Rape as many stacys as I would see and would kill all the normies and chads that bullied me. I would also steel as much money as possible so I could rich NEET the whole year.

trailer of the 4th movie:

But it has many sjw and blm bullshit into it, the 2nd was kinda good tbh. But I really am just talking bout the concept not the movies.

I would just get killed if I went out tbh.

I like the movies, but the whole premise is completely unrealistic and illogical.

If the purge was real there would be billions of property damage for starters, it would also be a nightmare for insurance companies.

in theory, wouldn't it be legal to nuke a whole country during the purge? would anybody stop you provided you can get the nukes from whatever shithole country over to the US within 12 hours?

or even just breaking into one of those places that the military keeps their nukes

I would just get killed if I went out tbh.
you can stay inside and place c4 on your street and be at your window and if somebodys walks that way you make Allahu akbar
in theory, wouldn't it be legal to nuke a whole country during the purge? would anybody stop you provided you can get the nukes from whatever shithole country over to the US within 12 hours?

or even just breaking into one of those places that the military keeps their nukes
no only smaller guns are allowed big bombs arent and you also arent allowed to kill a high tier politican

Incels would be the first to die. Chad and Tyrone would thrive in those circumstances.

The idea of the purge is interesting no doubt but make no mistake we'd all be dead. Just like in the sexual market place Chad and Tyrone would come out on top.

Incels would be the first to die. Chad and Tyrone would thrive in those circumstances.

The idea of the purge is interesting no doubt but make no mistake we'd all be dead. Just like in the sexual market place Chad and Tyrone would come out on top.
we have higher iq so we would win with guns tbh

But it has many sjw and blm bullshit into it, the 2nd was kinda good tbh. But I really am just talking bout the concept not the movies.
I agree, the fourth one was complete garbage, I cringed the whole way through. The second was the best.