Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like the christmas atmosphere

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Usually on the radio they play all sorts of wonderfully jolly christmas songs, when they play I like to imagine a future where me and my sweetheart oneitis celebrate christmas with our children as they enthusiastically open up their presents with cheery christmas music playing in the background.

Based and Yuletide pilled

It's the best time of the year followed by the worst (valentines)

Cope, normie, and bluepilled

Whenever I hear christmas music they may as well just play over a loud speaker "Everything is fine. Obey your government. Life is good (for normie sexhavers). You will own nothing and be happy." I would rather them just drop the script and propagandize me directly than sugarcoat everything in some festive veneer of holiday cheer, when in reality the world is as fucked up and evil as any other season.

Cope, normie, and bluepilled

Whenever I hear christmas music they may as well just play over a loud speaker "Everything is fine. Obey your government. Life is good (for normie sexhavers). You will own nothing and be happy." I would rather them just drop the script and propagandize me directly than sugarcoat everything in some festive veneer of holiday cheer, when in reality the world is as fucked up and evil as any other season.

Usually on the radio they play all sorts of wonderfully jolly christmas songs, when they play I like to imagine a future where me and my sweetheart oneitis celebrate christmas with our children as they enthusiastically open up their presents with cheery christmas music playing in the background.
Real talk. I wish I had a wife to do romantic Christmas stuff with. Instead, I may be dead by next year.

I like the jolly Christmas songs and shows too. I also like seeing the decorations outside.

Every time I think of Christmas I think of my crush getting fucked in front of a tree and I get enraged.