Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I like that the joker as an icon gets destroyed associating it with incels.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I hope that character gets totally hated. Remember how normies liked the joker in the nolan batman movies?Now they are angry cause the joker seems to be an incel , of course is not an incel but the background of the character got damaged.

I hope that character gets totally hated. Remember how normies liked the joker in the nolan batman movies?Now they are angry cause the joker seems to be an incel , of course is not an incel but the background of the character got damaged.
I wonder was it relieased just before elections deliberately. You know they can not make movies just for artistic purpose. Men in black are always there.

I wonder was it relieased just before elections deliberately. You know they can not make movies just for artistic purpose. Men in black are always there.
Yes, but what would be the purpose?
put us on everyone's lips?
because the movie I think tries to justify because the joker became bad and mad.

I still don't get why he is seen as incel when he literally kisses a foid (who kisses him back) in the literal trailer.

Yes, but what would be the purpose?
put us on everyone's lips?
because the movie I think tries to justify because the joker became bad and mad.
Trump
Anti gun laws. Mass shooting as argument against him
I still don't get why he is seen as incel when he literally kisses a foid (who kisses him back) in the literal trailer.
If it was literal incel it would be film director to blame but in the ambigious way it would be Trump to be blame to for masd shooting

Really? I miss that trailer. Anyways normies doesn't know what an incel is , but theres two things I think they got to believe this joker is an incel : he is always sad and he lives with her mom , they see him as a creepy man and creepy man = incel for them.

Why are normies so srs?

i want to watch the movie ngl

jokers me brutally

Joker is cool but I hate that normies try to relate to him