Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I like strong and independent women

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I like women who are strong and act like men, and are independent of anyone.

HOWEVER, the feminist image of a "strong and indepent woman" that is shown in movies and propogated everywhere is neither strong nor independent.

This image is basically an egoistic, narcisistic, opressive peace of meat, who is VERY dependent on the way that society sees her.

Women who are actually strong and independent NEVER support feminism. Feminists are the most dependent and weak women in the world. They need to constantly prove something to other people. Prove that they're better than everyone else.

Feminists hate woman who are actually strong and independent because they cant even compete with them.

I also think that only true Aryan women can be actually strong and independent. Non-Aryan women are basically just pieces of meat with no souls, who always depend on men, and cant do shit without men.

I don't want no independent stong foid, they only purpose is to be submissive and obey me.

Like tough nut military foids?

Alpha women are the worst

Nnothing better than a woman who's both strong and caring.

"Strong & independent" women don't exist all women are reliant on men.